Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dungeons & Dragons Online: Part Treis

asfasdf gave me an idea the other day. In his pointless rantings, he asked me to start up a Codex DDO guild again. So without too much pointless bragging and insulting of Crispy , let's do a quick roll call.

Who among you, heathen scum, would be willing to join up and adventure in glorious Dungeons & Dragoons? From what I understand it's roughly $10/month if you sign up for 3 months, or $15/month for a single month. Surely most of you can afford this, even alfalfa himself, assuming he doesn't get scammed by crispy again before then.

Most of us either work or have family prostitute commitments, so I am not expecting this to be more than a couple of hours here and there, maybe more on the weekends if it jells with us. Ideally, the more people join, the easier it will be to put a group together at any given time, maybe even across time zones.

Let's hear your thoughts on this:
asfasdf
Crispy
Mustawd
Lagole Gon
Jinn
Zombra
Correct_Carlo
Jason Liang
darkpatriot
saeci
Lhynn
lukaszek
Jenkem
aeternalis
Roguey
Axioms
jebsmoker
Scroo
puur prutswerk
GrafvonMoltke
Theodora
Infinitron
Lady Error
rusty_shackleford
Konjad
Atlet
Fedora Master
Generic-Giant-Spider
Maxie
Maximus
Lithium Flower
Konjad
Tse Tse Fly
Alt Panda
Iron Balls McGinty
Old Hans
PorkaMorka
fantadomat
warpig
Gregz

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Who among you, heathen scum, would be willing to join up and adventure in glorious Dungeons & Dragoons? From what I understand it's roughly $10/month if you sign up for 3 months, or $15/month for a single month. Surely most of you can afford this, even alfalfa himself, assuming he doesn't get scammed by crispy again before then.

what is this scam, its free

Mustawd

sure thing. Sign me up as long as it’s not a huge commitment.

Ok, so so far:

Mustawd is definitely in, and btw, thanks for being a man and agreeing straight up instead of the rest of these playing hard to get bitches
asfasdf is probably in, he just has trouble expressing himself in human
rusty_shackleford sounds like he is in

So if I am also in, we got a starting core of 4, but need like another 3-4 before we can really start. Who else is in?

Jinn

Arcane
Hey, appreciate you thinking of me! Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to fit an MMO in with all the rest of the gaming I've got lined up for the next several months. Hope you all have a great time though!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom