Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 2 Youtube invaded by Fallout 3 faggotry. LOL

Phelot

Arcane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYDGu_F3lbQ

Some choice quotes:

"colbatknight (2 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
great so now we know that fallout 1 deals with the super mutants and fallout 2 deals with the enclave and fallout 3 deals with the brotherhood of steel
im guessing fallout 4 has to do with all of them?"

"gameplaya117 (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Fallout 3 dealt with all of them in a way. It seems that Fallout 1 and 2 were based on rebuilding the East Coast. Fallout 3, all you did was kill of the onclave. Fallout 3 had a disappointing ending, it didnt explain anything.

esykillll (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
man, thanks for the information... please post more because i need to know alot about Fallout."

"BQSurfer (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I would have loved at fallout 3 to see an ending that explains more or shows us how the cost rebuilds again"

"Snakeater222 (1 month ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
in fallout 3, shouldnt our vault be vault 13? that would make more sense than 101"

"Seiijin (2 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Can this game play on a compaq nx9040???"

"Enclavecommander99 (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
how are there that many? either you go into the purificater or sarah does. wat else is there?"

Phelot

Arcane
racofer said:
Oh my! Youtube comments will change everyone's perception of Fallout! We need to act!

Can this game play on a compaq nx9040???

CrusaderTemplar

Liturgist
Oh! I don't read comments from any video site (with a massive amounts of users) in regards to Fallout. Most of them are idiots anyways.

Dire Roach

Prophet
If FO3 succeeded at generating interest in 1 and 2, then there may still be hope for a true Fallout sequel in the future...

...but it will probably just be FPS remakes of the first two games.

Fuck, i should use my jewtube account to comment... probably something like: "Fallout 3 is better becuz of teh bloom & immershun."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom