Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

fanta doesn't deserve dumbfuck tag

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Then you end up catching the coof and crying on cameras that you didn't believe in the vax.
I missed exactly one day of job because of Corona. One day. All other days I was working, going outside, promenading and such. Got sick two or three times that time, I don't know if it was Corona and I don't care; my immune system is a Dirlewanger brigade that eliminates all undesirables in the shortest time possible. The toughest shit I got that time was when I was down with severe food poisoning after drinking some Serbian wine (I don't know if the wine was to blame, but I suspect).

Being such a coward because of a little flu is something hardly worth being so proud of.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom