Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Good Old Games Relaunching

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Thanks for the link, I was wondering whether there were different patches for the CD and regular version, and here they are. Unfortunately, iirc folks were saying the game-breaking bug may come up even in the patched version. But there are conflicting reports; gamefaqs says that "you need to patch your game to fix this", and I guess they can only mean the patch you linked to.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Prosper said:
this has probably never been said before... but i know most of you need to hear it from me. if you want the old stuff that made the old game great so the new guys can learn from the old guys, you need to strike an agreement with steam.

GOG + Steam. thats right you need it all on the same catalogue, and i stll want the equality of them both, ok? we need to converge at this point

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds like a xzibit meme.

yo, sup dawg, I herd you like old stuff, so I put an old stuff in your new stuff so you can GOG while you Steam.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Elwro said:
But there are conflicting reports; gamefaqs says that "you need to patch your game to fix this", and I guess they can only mean the patch you linked to.
Patching doesn't fix it. Confirmed with both floppy and CD version by yours truly. In fact I don't think I ever got it with the unpatched version... but that version has a couple of other game-breaking bugs earlier on, so yeah.

Oh yeah and it's not a DOSBox-induced bug, as the first time I got it was back in the 90's in pure DOS. It's just a bitch. Purely a matter of luck whether you get it or not.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So what's actually different with the "new" site? Looks just like the old one to me.

Prosper

Educated
Harold said:
DarkUnderlord said:
So what's actually different with the "new" site? Looks just like the old one to me.

BUT NOW THEY HAVE BLADDERS GAYTE THE BESTEST RPG EVAR HURR DURR

haroldandhisbrotherrain.png

Zeus

Cipher
DarkUnderlord said:

It's like when Gmail left beta. The only new feature was an option to, "Put the familiar beta sticker back on the logo."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom