Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good old lesbian and gay characters

New Fog

Novice
A (full?) list of the 9 games available on GOG.com that address some hideous aspects our modern western depravity.

I would love to see a list of games that have only straight white male NPC's. Surely among the 200+ games of GOG.com, there are some... and females should be allowed provided they show enough cleavage!

DraQ

Arcane
New Fog said:
A (full?) list of the 9 games available on GOG.com that address some hideous aspects our modern western depravity.

Apart from GOG list you have TES.

I would love to see a list of games that have only straight white male NPC's.
I can't be sure about "straight" part (and some of the dialogue would strongly suggest otherwise), but other than that - STALKER.

New Fog

Novice
DraQ said:
I can't be sure about "straight" part (and some of the dialogue would strongly suggest otherwise), but other than that - STALKER.

Haven't played it, sounds good. I was actually thinking of The Witcher, though it is not on GOG and features an African NPC (fortunately a villain). Maybe The Witcher 2...

Bubb

Barely Literate

Lies, lies and more lies! Von Glower expressed only brotherly love to Gabriel. He even shared that german hooker with him.

I despise people who confused deep germanic friendship with homosexualism :angry:

New Fog

Novice
DraQ said:
What's with the obsession, BTW? Trying to outnazi JF?

Absolutely!

But seriously, it would be very interesting to see a list of games with only non-POC, non-LGBT, non-FWNC (females with no cleavage) NPC's. There would be some very good titles in this list, for instance Planescape:Torment. But the list would be very hard to establish...

New Fog

Novice
Bubb said:

Lies, lies and more lies! Von Glower expressed only brotherly love to Gabriel. He even shared that german hooker with him.

I despise people who confused deep germanic friendship with homosexualism :angry:

:P

Dark Matter

Prophet
New Fog said:
DraQ said:
What's with the obsession, BTW? Trying to outnazi JF?

Absolutely!

But seriously, it would be very interesting to see a list of games with only non-POC, non-LGBT, non-FWNC (females with no cleavage) NPC's. There would be some very good titles in this list, for instance Planescape:Torment. But the list would be very hard to establish...
r00fles

Multi-headed Cow

Weird. They're not mentioning having sex with a sheep in Arcanum. :obviously:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
There's never been a good gay character in any video game ever. There never will be, either.

Just slash fiction. Video games have no room for real people. (Unless they're made by OBSIDIAN *gulp* *suckle* *swallow*)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom