Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire is 99 cents on GOG

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Ahhhh typical Grimoire thread.

a5d2bca6c55f33d5abb0203f608b0244.gif
a5d2bca6c55f33d5abb0203f608b0244.gif

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
reminds me of that time an australian state government allowed their citizens the Freedom™ of one hour of recreational time outdoors as long as they stayed within 5 kilometers of their house
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20210826_01.aspx

New freedoms for vaccinated first step on state roadmap out of COVID​

allowed more freedoms

"allowed" more freedoms
"allowed" "freedoms"

From 12.01am, Monday, 13 September:

• For those who live outside the LGAs of concern, outdoor gatherings of up to five people (including children, all adults must be vaccinated) will be allowed in a person’s LGA or within 5km of home.
  • For those who live in the LGAs of concern households with all adults vaccinated will be able to gather outdoors for recreation (including picnics) within the existing rules (for one hour only, outside curfew hours and within 5km of home). This is in addition to the one hour allowed for exercise.

They couldn't even figure out that if their freedom was contingent on engaging in a medical experiment it didn't exist.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Most people I interact with in real life agree with these cruel policies. They would rather go with the flow (however artificial) than risk becoming alienated. They would prefer to believe in mainstream narratives which regularly contradict themselves than consider the possibility that they are intentionally deceptive. Anyone who disagrees is categorized as the evil other and thus are worth less than them. They won't see an issue with mistreating people categorized so.
What is most incredible is that it appears it is these very people who are being targeted with the "vaccines."

I can't understand it because it is the first time in my life that really stupid people have had a Darwinian penalty imposed on them. For most of the last 50 years, being on par intellectually with Koko the Sign Language gorilla has been a huge natural advantage and such people have succeeded financially, sexually and economically with privileges I cannot even dream of having.

Now through this clever ruse it has become a liability. It is possible this world is much stranger than even people like me can understand. I don't know the motivation here exactly.

All I have been able to think of is that maybe the elites want really fit competitors for their entertainment when they start up the Hunger Games. They are getting rid of the people who believe professional wrestling is a real sport and the individuals who think the government is there to help them.
It's trite to say it, but number of stories I've heard thus far of vax zealots being killed or maimed makes it feel like I'm living in an episode of the Twilight Zone. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Phelps-opens-debilitating-vaccine-injury.html

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Have you been fully boosted for maximum healthiness or not.
If you mean have I got the vaccinated against the coof then yes.

I know…I should have got my medical advice from some random conspiracy theorist on the interwebs, but instead I cucked out and listened to the medical profession…
This guy was also a fan of medicine and he also gave "special injections" AND he was from the government.

:discohitler:
So I’m a libtard who is also literally Hitler?
Libtards and Hitler are both totalitarians.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Why shouldn't you attribute their actions to conspiracy when their purported incompetence always ends up profiting the same specific people every single time when there are so many other ways things could have gone wrong. Not to mention, they explicitly state what they plan to do and publish it online, and broadcast it publically.

People keep repeating these fucking idiotic cliches like "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" when there is plenty of evidence that their actions are malicious and are planned.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm just happy to see many new Grimoire players. If enough people play it, they are bound to sweep the chaff reviews away.
If the review bombers bother you, I might be able to help you get rid of two of these. Both "reviewers" have since flat-out admitted to never having played the game (one in a forum post, one in a private message to me).

"Review" #1:
goggrimwahneverplayed1b.jpg

Admission of guilt:
goggrimwahneverplayed1.jpg

Link
Archived post

"Review" #2:
goggrimwahneverplayed2b.jpg

Admission of guilt:
goggrimwahneverplayed2.jpg

It should be obvious, but leaving reviews for games you haven't played simply because you have an axe to grind with the dev is a violation of gog's review policy.

Quote:
Should someone write a review without actually playing the game, simply because they don't like the developer, it's against our guidelines. Not liking a developer has nothing to do with the actual gameplay experience. It says so in our guidelines: Please note that if we feel the review is abusive or doesn’t concern the game or can be considered as spam, GOG staff reserves the right to delete it at any time.
Source

I haven't yet bothered gog support about these. But if you (or anybody here) feels that these "reviews" should be removed, feel free to reach out to their support! Please note that they are now using a cumbersome chatbot to cockblock customer complaints, but you should be able to reach them directly at support@gog.com!

Merry Christmas!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom