Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire Now Available On Itch.Io - With Steam Key!!

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The whole LoG is about 1/50th the size of Grimoire. It's just one dungeon with several levels - no NPC's, no story to speak of and of course the retarded combat.

mondblut

Arcane
People who think Dungeon Master and Wizardry are somehow comparable entities should fuck off back to playing match-3 on their finger-smearing-thingies.

Deleted Member 16721

A few q's before I dive in.

Can you notate the journal or will I need pencil and paper to take notes? I know this sounds like a huge decline thing to say but, is reading the manual necessary or is stuff pretty much self-explanatory? Just wondering how complex it's going to get and if my head is going to explode playing it, since Wiz 7 seemed Brutal.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
If you played Wizardry 7, most stuff should be obvious. There are in-game descriptions of attributes, skills, etc. And yes, you can put notes on the map.

For the less obvious stuff, you could look up the Beginner's Tips at the Grimoire Wiki.

Deleted Member 16721

Thanks. I'll check out the beginner's tips at least. Cool that you can notate the map and that stuff has in-game descriptions. Wasn't sure how old-school this gem really was.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bought it. I'll probably get around playing it months (years?) from now when i'm between jobs again and have endless uninterruptible time (...and perhaps more experience playing this sort of games), but i wanted to support the DRM-free release regardless.

Martyr

Arcane
not having to install Grimoire through steam feels so good. :love:

UtMm5aX.jpg

Martyr

Arcane
The ultramonocled neighborhood actually made me google "quern". That was a bait thought.
yeah, sorry; not a RPG. :D
that's a Myst-like I grabbed in the last gog sale. I don't have a clue on what to do, but the atmosphere is pretty nice. :?

I see Uplay, Origin, Steam, Google Chrome, Windows Store, and Windows 10. If this isn't a bait screenshot, you are the goodest goy there ever was.

needed
Uplay for Might and Magic X
Origin for Command & Conquer
Battlenet for Starcraft
Steam for Fallout 4 and Skyrim Grimoire, Mount & Blade etc.

Chrome is my browser, Windows Store was pre-installed (haven't even touched it once) and yeah, Windows 10 .... :cry:

edit: I already knew mondblut would rate this post
decline.png
as I was writing it. :lol:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom