Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gypsy Scum

Don

Educated
I got that Gypsy blood curse for killing Tousadde in that quest in Tarant in Arcanum.

How do I get rid of the curse?

And some of my other attributes have been reduced, how do I tell what is reducing the attribute?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Choices and consequences. Deal with it.

Seriously, you can't remove it. And it's -2 to Charisma.

Micmu

Magister
You need to go to madam Lil's and hump the sheep once or twice. If it still doesn't work, try one more time with the ring equipped.

denizsi

Arcane
At some point, you will be offered a certain assassination assignment of a person that's significant. Take it. Then when you come around to doing it, sneak into your target's room, talk to him and tell him about the assassination. He'll thank you and grant you a choice between gold, an item, and if you have a curse on you at the moment, an option to ask to have the curse lifted.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
And next time don't come to RPGCodex to ask such questions. This site is mainly about transsexualism.
(edit: oh shit, my beautiful face)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom