Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Has anyone found the Codex Shrine?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I wanna see inside.

From http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/screenshot-thread.72409/page-492#post-3664201 :

So, I've been exploring the California post-post apocalyptic wasteland (cali is already apocalyptic) and I came across something peculiar :

Budu0gy.jpg

Snake doesn't really give a shit, but The man with no name thinks we'll find some good treasure in there. You'll need someone with pretty high science skill to open the vault doors. Thankfully Rose knows her science and we get in :

6Lw3k3b.jpg

These people went berserk. Ripley hasn't seen anything like this since the Nostromo incident.

cwcWJFz.jpg

Nothing but dead bodies on this floor, but Snake discovers a hatch leading downstairs :

m9BOMA2.jpg

xsN9L0N.jpg

Two dead bodies lie in front of a big Terminal :

pG5akN9.jpg

The one called Calis holds a peculiar ring :

LhvJtw9.jpg

Proverbius has nothing. No consequences here, how fitting.
Snake fiddles with the terminal :

mgl27If.jpg

The Taluntain entry seems somehow appropriate :

I8b0BTo.jpg

The "Weller" user has been deleted. This leaves a taste of nostalgic butthurt.

M9ac9nC.jpg

Proverbius gives some actual insight :

XNUZ2O9.jpg

Calis has more to say :

fj3bx9M.jpg

Finally Snake finds the System's info :

WIdr9gG.jpg

Some kind of deadly virus ? We'll never know...

Dedicated to J_C

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom