Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Holocaust 2.0 (Complete!)

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Never again? This game begs to differ!

Holocaust 2.0 has everything the modern RPG gamer craves:

- Violence which is both: gratuitous and unchallenging!
- Stunning HD graphics!
- Little text!
- Basically no cognitive capability required! Even Americans can play it!
- Streamlined, accessible console-style UI (only five buttons!)
- Procedurally generated game world!
- Classless "develop through use" character development system
- Worried about a confusing number of stats/skills? Holocaust 2.0 has only one!
- The game is offensive to people with any sense of decency or aesthetics
i.e. it's like all your other favorite games!
- There is gay romance!
- Achievements to unlock!
- What the hell are you waiting for? Play it NOW!

Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/biron/files/releases/h2.zip/download
(Requires a screen resolution of at least 1280x720, Windows x86)

Screenshots? They would only ruin it. ;)

This is no alpha, beta or anything like that. The game is finished. I have finished my first RPG, yeah!:kfc:

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
It might sound like I'm trolling, but graphics look really good (as far as low-res bitmaps go). Even though it was just a few pixels, I was able to recognize the rabbi.

You might want to check your input handler and make sure it only accepts new input after the current animation has finished playing. I could spam the awesome button and my nazi would keep throwing the snowballs for another half a minute.

And you sir are a liar. There's no gay romance in this (except if you consider throwing snowballs as some weird allegory perhaps).

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I saw only one achievement.

False advertising. I am a professunal! :smug:

Well, at least you did not complain about a lack of gay romance, I was afraid people wouldn't get that. You know, the whole affair could be considered an interracial, same-sex, sado-masochistic relationship i.e. very progressive. Did you notice that the Rabbi isn't really trying to run away?
"Yuck!", yes, I agree. But that's what the audience wants!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent

I know, you would have preferred something more hardcore, with big cocks on display and all that. Unfortunately, for commercial reasons it's very important to avoid an AO (Adult only) rating.Yes, EVUL CENSORSHIP, DOWN WITH THE CHRISTOFASCIST MAN, I hear you! But that's the world we are living in and I have to put food on the table!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

I know, you would have preferred something more hardcore, with big cocks on display and all that. Unfortunately, for commercial reasons it's very important to avoid an AO (Adult only) rating.Yes, EVUL CENSORSHIP, DOWN WITH THE CHRISTOFASCIST MAN, I hear you! But that's the world we are living in and I have to put food on the table!

Well yes, THAT would be fabulous, but in any case, congrats on your release.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
It might sound like I'm trolling, but graphics look really good (as far as low-res bitmaps go). Even though it was just a few pixels, I was able to recognize the rabbi.

Thanks, but it's really easy to draw this, let's say "abstract", 16x16 pixel art.

You might want to check your input handler and make sure it only accepts new input after the current animation has finished playing. I could spam the awesome button and my nazi would keep throwing the snowballs for another half a minute.

Yes, I should probably flush the input buffer here and there, guess that's what most people expect. And I am certainly aiming for the mainstream here! Oh, and BTW please don't say "nazi", that's hurtful and demeaning language, he is a racially-conscious, concerned citizen.

There's no gay romance in this (except if you consider throwing snowballs as some weird allegory perhaps).

It's not "weird". It's only natural and beautiful LOVE! YOU BIGOT!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Well yes, THAT would be fabulous, but in any case, congrats on your release.

Thanks, but the entire game is only about 250 lines of mostly trivial code like:
Code:
static void achievementsDraw(Window* w)
{
  if (Hits_ < 45) return;
  windowCursorPositionSet(w, {0, 40});
  windowDraw(w, "Achievement unlocked:\n");
  windowDrawColorSet(w, kColorOrange);
  windowDraw(w, "Anti-Semite");
}

Or the highly advanced Zionist AI
Code:
static void rabbiTurn(void)
{
  Direction direction = directionRandom();

characterMove(&Rabbi_, direction);
}

I just wrote it to test certain parts of the Blood and Iron engine. Of course, now I can finally claim that I have finished SOMETHING. That is a bonus. ;)

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The fun is in the oven over and little Rabbis can safely play in the snow again. I deleted the file. I never meant to keep it around for long because I kinda violated the sourceforge.net rules with it...
..and I just got my first complaint. However, in the name of science, here are the download statistics:
1. United States 26
2. Germany 8
3. Poland 8
4. Italy 7
5. Australia 7
6. Canada 5
7. Finland 5
8. Croatia 4
9. Russia 4
10. Romania 4
11. Ukraine 3
12. Brazil 3
13. United Kingdom 3
14. Argentina 2
15. Spain 2
16. Sweden 2
17. Turkey 1
18. Czech Republic 1
19. France 1
20. Slovakia 1
21. Ireland 1
22. Indonesia 1
23. Korea 1
24. Estonia 1
25. South Africa 1
26. Mexico 1
27. Serbia 1
28. Greece 1
29. Hungary 1
If we adjust the numbers according to Codex population sizes we can say that Italy, Finland, and Croatia are the most anti-Semitic countries on earth, while the Swedes and Brits are a bunch of Jew-lovers. Well, I understand it in the case of the UK, if your entire "economy" is based on banksters pushing money around.. But Sweden? I am disappoint!
And what about Norway?! The Zionists told me that's the most anti-Semitic country in Europe! Not one download! I am starting to suspect the ADL is not a trustworthy source..

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Should have posted this in GD for optimal Judenhass market saturation.

Nah, the game was way too tame. I actually had a more complex design for a game featuring dialog (based on GD quotes) and real combat where you play Lyric Suite. But except for being too much work for a little test the (brilliant) script also kinda violated the censorship laws of the EUSSR, Lyric Suite just isn't very quotable in Bolshevik jurisdictions..

Hey! Maybe that's the reason for the lack of Swedish downloads, the people there don't even dare to say "Couldn't our immigration policies be more like those of... Canada" because that already qualifies as nazi-fascism there, no surprise that a title like "Holocaust 2.0" scares them away. Maybe I should have made a special PC version, where your character is dressed like a hipster and the achievement is changed to "Militant atheist", title to "Freedom from Religion".. suddenly the game promotes good, politically correct values. The game actually had tremendous modding potential:

Title -> Defender of Western Civilization
Rabbi -> Imam
You -> Geert Wilders
Snowball -> Dutch Bacon
Achievement -> Freedom fighter

Title -> Womyn Power
You -> Hairy legged lesbo
Snowball -> Used female hygiene product

Title -> Captain Planet
Rabbi -> Capitalist polluter
You -> Captain Planet
Snowball -> Ball of organic, sustainably produced humus

Etc. etc.

Now I'm all disappointed, I came here to try this, but obviously it is taken down before I even have a chance to try.
Also, adjusted for population Sweden has more downloads than every other country except for Finland and possibly Croatia, just saying. :M

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Now I'm all disappointed, I came here to try this, but obviously it is taken down before I even have a chance to try.

Don't be sad, you did not miss much. Also, the code will be part of the next Blood and Iron release because it's basically just a glorified unit test for parts of the engine, so it will be there, buried in the /tests folder together with the other tests.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom