Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How do I delete my account/self-eject

Beans00

Augur
he should've just ignored everyone like aweigh does
But aweigh self-ejected too.
I actually didn't know he self ejected since we used to have each other on ignore.

People found out aweigh was still a virgin at like 47 so he left the codex in shame.
Aweigh once told a story about how he almost lost his virginity in college, then it turned out the girl was trolling him and her boyfriend beat the shit out of him(reality is he was probably stalking her).

Ever since then he is an extremely bitter man.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
He may want it deleted because he's picked up some stalkers and he's trying to alt F4 his entire internet history.
Yes, making a point of saying everyone here is horrible makes it look as if he expects someone to read this thread in the future. Maybe a Resetera Komissar checking out why he used to hang out with the chuds.
Well he's not wrong. Everyone here is a complete faggot. But at least we're not cock sucking cross dressing faggots

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom