Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I am Crispy. So you too, Crispy?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
The prophet known as Eminem foresaw this way back.

Crispy

Barely Literate
Thank you @all for the heartwarming welcome!

bh-highlander.jpg

Kang Crispy, don't you feel ashamed? Like, at all? *I* am Crispy! The one and only, always have been! And you know it.
But here is the thing: Since insidiousness is far from me, the *real* Crispy, I offer you a truly unique offer:

Start all over again. With a clear conscience, a pure new name, without ever having taken advantage of anyone. How? Simple, stupid! Take my account! I hereby offer you my account for a truly ridicolous price, only 500 bucks!
You need it. You know it and you want it.

U mad bro?

Crispy

Barely Literate
King Crispy

Gay. Let me tell you how gay you are. Imagine if all the residents of the USA would form a line from Los Angeles from the west coast up to Maine to the east coast and all of those people then hold up an equally endless and coherent, more than 5000 kilometers long, and at least 2 meters high banner. If the words "King Crispy is gay" was engraved on every single square nanometer on that huge banner, it would not equal one one quintillionth of the gaynes you spread out of your mind. Gay. Gay.

Btw, my offer still stands. Simply gimme 500$ and a nearly new "crisp-clean" account awaits you. :smug:

U mad, bro?

:troll:

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
Why does this King Crispy person seem to be mad? I'm taking a guess and assume it has to do with my chosen nickname?

I'm a hard core RPG genre gamer and always tend to name my main character Crispy.

The reasoning behind this is I've been nicknamed Crispy my entire life.

"Crispy, take the trash out. Crispy, go groom the donkeys, Crispy go milk the cows but don't lick their udders" etc. (yeah I've spent a lot of time on farms and yeah I have to admit I was a bit weird... but I really did like cow milk so much, though nowadays I prefer the more enviroment friendly soy milk)

Anyway I'm so used to this name, I even use it in everyday conversation.

Didn't know this name was trademarked.

Sorry for hurting anyone's feefees man.

King Crispy U mad bro?
you are also Creepy

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why does this King Crispy person seem to be mad? I'm taking a guess and assume it has to do with my chosen nickname?

I'm a hard core RPG genre gamer and always tend to name my main character Crispy.

The reasoning behind this is I've been nicknamed Crispy my entire life.

"Crispy, take the trash out. Crispy, go groom the donkeys, Crispy go milk the cows but don't lick their udders" etc. (yeah I've spent a lot of time on farms and yeah I have to admit I was a bit weird... but I really did like cow milk so much, though nowadays I prefer the more enviroment friendly soy milk)

Anyway I'm so used to this name, I even use it in everyday conversation.

Didn't know this name was trademarked.

Sorry for hurting anyone's feefees man.

King Crispy U mad bro?
you are also Creepy

If he wasn't, he wouldn't be Crispy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom