Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I like it here

Eclecticist

Liturgist
I am not the largest contributor, but visiting this forum on my daily forum rounds gives me a fuzzy warm feeling like no other. I just thought I'd share.

May the Codex live long and prosper.

Hajo

Liturgist
Astromarine said:
you may like it here, but you don't know the place very well then ;)

I've been around long enough to know it, but I still like it. Astro, you come here very often, too, don't tell me you don't like this place ;)

Dark Elf

Erudite
We only bother going here because, deep inside, we're all a bunch of S&M people. We thrive on harassing others opinions the best we can and get back the same.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Come now. We all know what brings us back to the Codex over and over again...

Our deep seated love for Mork & Mindy, of course!

mork.jpg

SHAZBOT!!!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh, oh, oh! I'll also play!

I like the Codex because of the sometimes intellectual sometimes immature discussions and the sometimes downright mean sometimes nice people. A great site.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Vault Dweller said:
A great site indeed. It even has a state-of-the-art Site Feedback Facility which is where this thread belongs.
Well, VD. With all the other shiny stuff on the site, who can blame him for placing it in a wrong section of the forum? He was blinded by the Codex's greatness! :wink:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
My God! fnordcircle, stay away from me!

:wink:

Then again, the Codex is about love is it not? How high does Bioware and Bethesda rate these days?

Hajo

Liturgist
fnordcircle said:
Oh c'mon! You guys are in here getting all soft and gooey and were just begging for someone to be an ass.

Reading this, one could believe that the codex is kind of matchmaking site :)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I like it here because it's a friggin good site to visit with a hangover. Oh, that and the occasional cool info about rpg's.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom