Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I need a Witcher 1 save.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Okay bros, I've looked all over and I can't seem to find a save that's good for me. After I finished my second playthrough of The Witcher I deleted everything because they hadn't revealed the save import feature at that point. I regret that now, obviously. Now I've looked in that Gamefaqs thread and most of those descriptions aren't specific enough, and the ones that are don't fit my playthrough. I've looked elsewhere as well. So I thought I'd try telling my choices and see if any of you have a save to match. If you do please post it here or PM me. Thanks.

Okay, these first choices are the ones that are CONFIRMED as having an impact, so they're essential:

-I chose Neutral.
-I killed Adda.
-I killed Siegfried.
-I saved Thaler.

These others are ones that aren't confirmed but ones that I see as possibilities, so the more of these that match, the better:

-I let Yaevin walk away rather than fight him.
-I fought the King of the Wild Hunt. I feel sure this has to have some effect - else why put that choice in at the very end?
-I chose Shani over Triss.
-I killed Berengar.
-I sided with the Order initially in Chapter 3.
-I spared Vincent the werewolf.

Then of course there's lots of other choices but those are the only ones that I feel may have an impact. So does anyone have a save like that?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
That's the thread I was talking about.

And mods (Jaesun?) what the fuck would I need spoiler tags for? Obviously if it's a thread asking about Witcher 1 saves it would have discussion of the choices in that game. :retarded:

Grimlorn

Arcane
I couldn't find one either. Do you have the game installed? You may have to just dl the ones that don't have specific descriptions, load them up, and go through the journal to see what decisions were made. Best bet if it's important to you. But I don't even thing the decisions matter much.

I've heard you're still with Triss even if you romanced Shani.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I finished Twitcher over the Christmas holiday. I remember sexy time with Triss but that's about it.

Did kill the Wild Hunt guy though.

edit: I beat the hell out of the elves. I remember that too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom