Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Jagged Alliance: Flashback on Steam Early Access

A trailer that tries to be funny, that IS actually funny. What the...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In general, from looking at their Steam discussion forums, it's evident that they've prepared for this release well (I love the "your price is too damn high" post).

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd gotten advice from inXile through their old partnership with Kevin Saunders.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So, all new cast of characters? I hope so. I don't think I'd be able to stand having Magic be voiced by somebody else since his voice is the coolest in the game

Apparently this is set before any of the previous JA games, so possibly some of the older JA mercs will appear. They haven't revealed anything yet, I'm guessing due to voice acting negotiations (and butthurt).

A newbie Mike with abysmal stats would be p. funny.

m_s0

Arcane
So, all new cast of characters? I hope so. I don't think I'd be able to stand having Magic be voiced by somebody else since his voice is the coolest in the game

Apparently this is set before any of the previous JA games, so possibly some of the older JA mercs will appear. They haven't revealed anything yet, I'm guessing due to voice acting negotiations (and butthurt).

A newbie Mike with abysmal stats would be p. funny.
Not a bad idea. They could utilize that JFK bit from his bio:

C4Qvx5M.png

Since he's obviously too young for that to be true.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
How could I have missed this?! This looks amazing!

But:
Graphics:
2 GB Dedicated Graphics Card :whatho:
I hope that changes with ongoing development.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't like this at all. That I feel much more inclined after watching the trailer. But I'll still stay sceptical,
I'm not that easy to get. Not that I'm not easy to get. But not that easy. You can't just shout
Space Hul... Jagged Alliance, and think you got me.

Eyeball

Arcane
What if they whisper it in your ear while playing seductively with your hair?

set

Cipher
Yay marketing!

For once it actually worked. Even at 40 bux I'm tempted to support it, since I'd love a real JA3... is this even close? Can anyone say at all if this even approaches JA2 yet?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't know I still feel like JA2 (with patches) is perfect, and it doesn't need a remake, reboot whatever.. :shrugs:

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
I really don't like the way it looks. I can't really put my finger on the style, but it isn't good. Sims, maybe?

Direwolf

Arcane
There is something wrong with the camera angle. It just doesn't look right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom