Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kill our Deceivers!

garshgarsh

Barely Literate
V5n8W.png

http://i.imgur.com/V5n8W.png

GeneralSamov

Prophet
Can somebody quarantine prosper somehow? I cannot keep up with ignoring all his alts at the rate at which he keeps registering them :retarded:

ironyuri

Cowboy Dan said:
wait a second

BRO I preferred your old avatar of the smiling fat man better.

Now you're overlapping with one of our resident russians.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That machine seems rather elaborate to achieve what would be fairly simply done by taking the axe in hand yourself. Does this machine cope with variances such as people moving or does it assume they're tied down? If they're tied down, then we can assume a fair amount of physical effort was involved in tying the individuals down, which again, raises the issue of why build an elaborate machine for something you could accomplish fairly easily yourself? Really, it just seems like overkill.

MetalCraze

Arcane
A true evil mastermind will never get his own hands dirty.

Besides deceivers must be tortured first - that machine looks like it's fit for the job (and the name suggests the same)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Seeing the true form of Prosper is already the most terrifying and painful torture I can imagine.

SoupNazi

prosper.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom