Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's face the horrors of Myth Drannor.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I asked my cat if she could be black for your thread. She stuck her tongue out at me. :p

32RGF.jpg

Black Cat

Magister
Chapter the thirtieth first; Killin' stuffies.

031%20MAP1.PNG

We rejoin our heroes after several hours of improvised decadence, or at least what little decadence they have managed to improvise with their meager resources while in such a run down place. Which is, like, not really much. Then they get ready to continue exploring the Halls of light, objective that before long has led them into the small complex marked as 1 in this chapter's map.

031%20023.jpg

There they slaughter some more lizards, rest for a little while, and keep moving without having found anything of even remote interest. Their next stop is the smallish room just south of 1 in which there's a Barrel Precious, which is basicaly a pretty barrel, or somethingie. In any case it holds, inside, a pair of Gloves of Courage, which are magical, say, gloves with +1 CON and +4 Fortitude Save boni that can cast Bull's Strenght like a level 10 caster up to eight times. Don't really useful, but whatever. We take them for now.

From here our heroes explore and explore for a little while until they stumble upon the room marked as 2 on the map, an old library of some kind in which a group of lizards is looking for somethingie or somestuffie.

031%20079.jpg

The enemies don't survive long and, again, we come across nothing even remotely useful neither in that room nor in the next one over. So, after a little while, our heroes leave and keep moving south until they hit, not far away, some kind of big plaza place thingie. As they approach, however, a new group of lizards tries to ambush them, their leader saying something about not letting us have the waters.

DoggyFace.jpg
Didn't we capture those already?

RamonFace.jpg
Who cares, let's just kill them and take their stuff.

031%20109.jpg

You can guess how that went, though there was no stuff in them. Before exploring the plaza thingie, though, they return a bit to the north and search the room opposite to that library in which they slaughtered the lizard group just before this last one, to find some rough cut gems and another figurine's head. The chest was trapped by a small chill touch trap Ramon couldn't disarm, so he just triggered it and, like, saved against it.

Now we return south and visit the plaza thingie we kind of murdered a bunch of lizards to enter, yet there's, you guessed it, nothing of value here.

031%20138.jpg

AislinnFace.jpg
Bo-ring.
crotchet.gif

So we leave westward and explore the rooms down another corridor.

031%20141.jpg

That's what we come across in the room marked as 4 in the map. It's a really easy fight yet we manage to finally come across some more loot in the form the Soul Biter, a +2 shortsword able to use a strenght-stealing touch up to ten times or something. It doesn't really look useful but at least it's loot. Our heroes rest for a little while and move to explore the opposite room. As they approach the door, however,

RamonFace.jpg
Wait.

GlorfinFace.jpg
What is it?

RamonFace.jpg
This lock. Look.

DoggyFace.jpg
Pretty complex stuff.

RamonFace.jpg
Indeed. Yet someone already broke in before us.

The room beyond is kind of big, yet devoid of any menace or interesting stuffie. The only thingie worth of mention is a chest that has already been looted.

RamonFace.jpg
There used to be a fireball, a poison needle, and an acid jet protecting this. All perfectly disarmed.

DoggyFace.jpg
Someone really wanted whatever was inside.

RamonFace.jpg
Or did it for the lulz. Look here: There's an N carved on the inside of the lid.

AislinnFace.jpg
So this is what you guys do in worlds without DRM nor NFO files. Pretty cool.

We leave this place, and given the idea is to finish exploring the upper half of the level before moving to the lower half we move north until we hit two smallish rooms, one after the other, marked as 5 on the map. There's little of worth in here, however: The first room is a throughly looted library, and the second one is some kind of storage room in which two scrolls are to be found: Haste and protection from evil. We pick the former one and leave. Our next stop is 6. Yet we aren't the first ones to enter here...

031%20227.jpg

Two orc sargents and an orc warlock, which here doesn't really mean warlock but, like, combat sorcerer or something, are fighting some undead, including several skeleton lords. As we open the door both teams get half a turn of advantage, and the warlock uses his to throw a fireball at us. Aislinn, getting the first turn in the initiative round, casts silence but against the floor instead of the warlock. It works as intended,

AislinnFace.jpg
At bleeping last.

031%20234.jpg

Doggy and Glorfin rush the silenced warlock while the undead fight the sargents. Later Aislinn enters the room and uses her turn undead thingie to paralyze most of them, allowing for the orcs to weaken them easily for the elves to then slaughter them super fasty fast. The battle, however, gets kind of bothersome: As always, everyone misses a whole lot. Given all the enemies on this area are kind of high level, though, this means everyone misses a ton and a half. And the orcs, to make things worse, decide to focus on the unturned skeleton lord instead of on the others. Great.

031%20258.jpg

Aislinn casts hold person on the warlock after it makes a critical hit against Glorfin, and the orcish sorcerer is pretty much slaughtered. The battle which follows is kind of hard but not very interesting, given most of the difficulty comes from the enemies having a whole lot of AC for us to miss against and stuffies. And, well, Aislinn can't really heal them given they are all fighting under the cover of silence...

AislinnFace.jpg
Whoopsie? :oops:

... so we kind of come through it badly hurt.

031%20334.jpg

And since we are at it, yes, there was no loot there either.

RamonFace.jpg
This is starting to look like one awfully long joke.

After resting and stuffies we continue moving north. We try to enter the chamber marked as 7 yet the doors are impossible to open without a small platinum key, which we obviously don't have. However,

dungeonmaster.jpg
The door is uncommonly ornate and fixed with a platinum lock. It has also been defaced with crude orcish symbols.

AislinnFace.jpg
So they are basicaly just like...

GlorfinFace.jpg
You aren't about to make a racist comment, are you?

AislinnFace.jpg
Hmpf. I would never.

GlorfinFace.jpg
Of course not.

Given this door will remain closed no matter what we try to do with it we decide to instead explore the vast chamber marked as 8 in the map. As we enter, though,

AislinnFace.jpg
Lookie look!

GlorfinFace.jpg
Lord almighty.

RamonFace.jpg
What are those... those...

DoggyFace.jpg
Things.

AislinnFace.jpg
Isn't it, like, totally obvious? It's a Hutt!

031%20358.jpg

retha.jpg
Ormyrrs never fall down, too strong, earth makes us strong, we are born of mud, we are blood children of the earth.

RamonFace.jpg
You do have that dwarven look about you, now that you mention it.

GlorfinFace.jpg
I sense a great disturbance in the dao.

AislinnFace.jpg
Like, as if millions of stunty guys were foaming at the mouth while carving our names in their respective copies of the Tome of Grudges? Totally felt that, too.

DoggyFace.jpg
The creatures seem to be waiting.

AislinnFace.jpg
Ah, yes. Totally. The creatures, yes. Leave this one to me. *ahem* Great many tales have we heard about the strenght of the, uhm...

RamonFace.jpg
*whispering* Ormyrrs.

AislinnFace.jpg
... Ormyrrs, yes. Those one, totally. They are one with the earth, they say. And one with, uhm, James, yes, the greatest of all the gods. Cool fellow, that James. And they are strong and wise, they say, like the soil they spawn from. The firm wall against which wild and savage darkness breaks itself, they say. A nation of stout defenders and wise councelours, they call you, and of honest folks who understand the great secrets of soil and land yet never twist them for evil purposes...

DoggyFace.jpg
*whispering* Fierce warriors.

AislinnFace.jpg
... and, they say, like whom there's no other warrior, for they overflow with a secret strenght. When they fall upon those twisted and corrupted, they are like a landslike. When trapped and cornered, like an earthquake. And stuffies, you surely know how, like, totally cool you are. *really bright and innocent smile*

retha.jpg
Oho, so you see, you are smart, you stick-legs. We are Sharpstick clan, we are strong, hulu!

Orm2.jpg
But not strong as grebbo!

retha.jpg
O no, grebbo very strong, strong like magic, orcs have grebbo, we not crush the grebbo orcs.

AislinnFace.jpg
What is this, like, Grebbo thingie you speak of?

GlorfinFace.jpg
A beast allied with the orcs, perhaps?

retha.jpg
Grebbo is, grebbo is, grebbo is a luck disease, we catch grebbo, we have no luck, never, never.

AislinnFace.jpg
A curse!

Orm2.jpg
Hai, maybe they find Geb, lost Ormyrr, you see Geb?

retha.jpg
Never mind Geb. Maybe you help, kill grebbo orcs, clear room, clear Sharpstick Room?

AislinnFace.jpg
Like, sure. And stuffies. What's this sharpstick room thingie, though?

retha.jpg
Room, big room, special to Ormyrrs, very special. But orcs there, many orcs, grebbo orcs, we not go in.

GlorfinFace.jpg
And where is this sharpstick room of yours located?

retha.jpg
Down down down, yes, go down down down, look for sign, sign of Sharpstick Room. Orcs in room, Sharpstick Room. You kill grebbo orcs, we leave this place, go to Sharpstick Room.

RamonFace.jpg
Down down down. That's very useful, yes.

DoggyFace.jpg
Maybe they mean the Deep Halls.

RamonFace.jpg
Maybe, but... Wait, didn't we already kill a whole lot of orcs who had taken for themselves an area down there whose entrance was marked by two bunchs of sharpened sticks?

AislinnFace.jpg
Like, totally indeedy. There were even marks of some snake like thingies retreating from the room. Or, like, slug like thingies. You know which ones I'm talking about.

RamonFace.jpg
*air quotes* Totally.

AislinnFace.jpg
So, like, we did already clear your room of totally sharp, you know, sticks. Kind of totally accidentally and stuffies, but we did.

DoggyFace.jpg
Killing orcs is like a sport for us.

retha.jpg
Hulu, ho, you are friend, friend to Ormyrrs, stick-legs good to Ormyrrs. You friend us, we friend you, good friend, strong friend of the earth.

AislinnFace.jpg
Wow. So you guys even have a facebook account?

retha.jpg
Kill grebbo orcs, we trade with you, many things, good things, good things trade way down in Sharpstick Room.

RamonFace.jpg
About time we found someone to buy our stuff.

GlorfinFace.jpg
Indeed. My back is killing me.

DoggyFace.jpg
Word.

retha.jpg
Hulu, goodbye, stick-legs, we go now. Come to room, Sharpstick Room, we will trade with you, good trades, way down deep, goodbye.

AislinnFace.jpg
Aren't they, like, the most super double mega duper kawaii thingies totally ever?

They move away to leave and we can now keep going deeper. In the next area, another open and kind of big area, there are more entrances to the room marked as 7, yet those are locked by means of the same key we lacked to open the outer one. In the room marked as 9, meanwhile, we come across an orc warlock and three orc healers. The only bothersome thingie of this fight is the initial salvo...

031%20428.jpg

... during which we get badly hurt and kind of paralyzed. Afterwards we retreat to the southeast, forcing the four casters to follow us. We assalt them as they come out and force them into melee, and even when those behind the forward line try to keep us under hold person spells we brute force our way through them. Then we rest in the room and move forward, into the last room of this area, marked as 10 in the map. As we approach we notice the door has been forced without subtlety, basicaly smashed down and thrown aside. We carefully approach.

031%20637.jpg

We haven't been seen yet so we prepare for what promises to be a pretty hard fight. Once we have buffed and stuffies Doggy, given he has the sword that gives magic resistance a kind of epic boost against orc and orog spellcasters, moves forward. As he approaches we notice some orcs are trying to break some magical seal thingie on the wall by means of, well, hitting it with their axes.

captain.jpg
Weak maggots! Hit it harder!

DoggyFace.jpg
Orcs gonna orc. :roll:

The captain then turns around and notices us.

captain.jpg
Gaaahh! Enemies!

Doggy gets the first turn in the initiative order and thus retreats back to our side of the entrance and gets into a defensive stance. One of the orc sargents, who are pretty tough and stuffies, charges against this improvised frontline of us while the casters throw hold person around. Not even Doggy's magical sword thingie allows him to resist all those castings, and thus he is, like, held.

This is when it starts becoming obvious than having both the main sorcerer and the only cleric in the same character is a bad idea. So, what's Aislinn to do? Cast silence to stop their casters? Cast remove paralysis for Doggy to be able to both defend himself and attack? Cast charm on one of the still unengaged orc sargents? That's exactly what she does, but still I would much prefer having a separate healer instead. Then everypony seems to focus on her: The orcs with bows shoot her for some sligh damage and the captain uses blindness on her, a spell that in the case of having any effect I haven't really noticed it. Then Ramon uses one of the salves of remove paralysis to heal Doggy, yay.

Halfway during the second round it is obvious the entrance is ours: Glorfin and the charmed sargent have given a pretty bad beating to the uncharmed sargent, who is barely alive. Then it's Aislinn's turn, and she does her thingie just fine.

AislinnFace.jpg
Having the last word is a privilege of the beautiful. :smug:

031%20684.jpg

The enemy casters keep sitting inside the silence field thingie because being silenced turns their A.I into the generic melee one and, given there's no way for they to reach our characters when their own sargents are blocking the path they just kind of stay there doing nothing. Soon afterwards our frontlines slay the uncharmed sargent and one of the healers charges straight at us, finding itself both outside the silenced area and engaged in melee with Doggy, Glorfin, and the charmed sargent. You can guess how that went.

There is actually a second door into the room and an enemy sargents has been standing there, doing nothing. He had actually gone and opened it to try and charge us from the side, yet the pathfinding is so awful in this area he never was able to plan a course and thus never followed up on his initial idea. Now, having we killed one of the healers in melee this sargent runs up to our frontline and takes its place, and it is one real mutha, hard to hit and with a ton of hitpoints. As a response Aislinn uses the voice.

AislinnFace.jpg
You there, stay put!

Then we kill it without the least effort while the charmed sargent runs to the other door, where both the captain and the remaining healer are now bravely facing, and being utterly defeated by, the pathfinding calculations. As Glorfin and Doggy prepare to rush into the room, though, the captain experiences a moment of clarity and casts web just behind the entrance we are using, affecting all our characters. Our frontliners have have no problem breaking through, in any case, with their massive strenght scores, and even Ramon manages to break free and rush in. Our glorious leader, however, with her 3(5) STR...

AislinnFace.jpg
Like, this would be kind of totally kinky if I weren't just forgotten out there while the guys have all the fun and stuffies.

The battle is pretty much over, in any case. The guys slaughter the archers and then move against the remaining healer and the captain, killing them in such order.

031%20757.jpg

And then they attack the charmed sargent and put him down.

GlorfinFace.jpg
Guilt troubles my heart, though. Exploiting the enemies' horrible pathfinding I do not believe qualifies as an honorable and fair fight.

DoggyFace.jpg
'Tis terrible.

Our loot for this battle is the small platinum key we need to open the room marked as 7, the gloves of steadiness, which give a +2 To Hit, and a salve of cure critical wounds (level 20). And about the seal the orcs were trying to break...

dungeonmaster.jpg
You sense you would need strong magic to open this seal.

And thus this update comes to an end, with a kind of easy victory in a battle that should have been really tough. We have cleared about half of the Halls of Light, and we will continue doing that the next time we meet our heroes. We will also go visit the Sharpstick room and see what do we find in the room protected by the key we just stole from the orcs.

'til next time!

@ Ronery V.

There's nothing wrong with thingies eventually coming to that. The problem's is most jerks are thinking of nothing but that, which automatically makes them uneligible of thingies that come to that. :P

And Vazdru actually knows of the Sidhe and is able to answer me seriously. I'm truly impressed. :/

:love:

And all the games that give sorcerers and wizards cat familiars give them the bonuses I never use, and I always end using the spiders and the snakes instead. :'(

Anyways, I actually do weight very little. As in, like, very little. Which makes my obsession with weight and waist measures and slenderness kind of retarded, but then I never said I was a rational creature to begin with.

@ Azira

LOL. The pumpkins are totally cute, and the cat looks awesome. Those eyes!

@ Abnaxus

They are kind of official. Like, they have appeared in official D&D products and novels so they are kind of considered official. Though given the first official products they appeared in where actually the game and the novelizations of the game's plot for expanded universe purposes... :roll:

@ Ulminati
@ DwarvenFood

Pwetty Nekos!

@ Kz3r0

The second image would be totally cool if the girl were to be actually dressed.

:rpgcodex:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Black Cat said:
GlorfinFace.jpg
I sense a great disturbance in the dao.

AislinnFace.jpg
Like, as if millions of stunty guys were foaming at the mouth while carving our names in their respective copies of the Tome of Grudges? Totally felt that, too.
Film%20Obi%2001.jpg

Well put.

Black Cat said:
There's nothing wrong with thingies eventually coming to that. The problem's is most jerks are thinking of nothing but that, which automatically makes them uneligible of thingies that come to that.
personnages:buck.png

pussywagon01.jpg

14855__uma_l.jpg

Do tell.

Black Cat said:
I actually do weight very little. As in, like, very little.
Little stick-legs too little. Little stick-legs catch grebbo... :/

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I've finally found some time to catch up with the updates.

As predicted your multiclassing starts to hurt :/ It also got a wee bit confusing. Could you write who is which level in what class?

Tactically, though, it looks better than good. You certainly are showing those creepinesses. :thumbsup:

How much experience do you get from those fights, on avarage?

@ Mrowak

Paladins in ToEE are kind of both cool and bothersome at the same time. And I was told something similar kind of happened in Icewind Dale II at least if you had one as your party leader. My LARPer side believe it's pretty nice they take the time to actually code all that for paladins, but given how useful they usually are and how you will probably lose content because of them my dungeon crawly side gets kind of ¬¬ and stuffies.

That's exactly my stance. It is cool that paladins get acknowledged by the game world, but it sucks arse when they are accounted for only negatively. They are not powerful enough to justify how easy is them to fall from grace. If there was some positive counterbalance to them... But then again, it's just my LARPing side taking over ;)

The phat magickal lewt I'm kind of saving for when we return to the Deep Halls, though most of it are healing thingies and stuffies. I had to stop exploring down there because the enemies where kind of strong for how our party was equiped and leveled back then, with huge orog parties and those bloody arracats. Given I'm kind of overburdened now I may return for a while down there, clear some hard battles, and then come back to the Halls of Light. And the greedy jew disappeared down in the Deep Halls, which kind of makes me hate him even more. :(

Figures, just by going there you triggered his capture. Gotta love the game for that :roll:

In any case, yes, ToEE + Planescape would be pretty cool. Or Ultima Underworld + Planescape. With a touch of The Void and Sentinel Returns and the like, and maybe those cool Dark Messiah of M&M physics and stuffies.

Now you reminded me I have to (re)play the Void. Last time I tried my hardware could not handle it - it crashed at one point no matter what. Gotta hunt down a friend of mine and force him to give it back,

Now I'm depressed. :(

That's the whole deal with the :decline:. For better or for worse, you are not alone.

Luckily, we have your LPs to remind us about the good parts of the games from yesteryears. :love:

Black Cat

Magister
Mrowak said:
I've finally found some time to catch up with the updates.

Mrowak said:
As predicted your multiclassing starts to hurt :/

Indeed. It hurts a lot.

Glorfin does well, he's a very strong character and survives so much shit it's not even funny. However, he's also the only focused character we have, and in several battles since the last update he's just kind of pulling through by himself while the others mostly help by giving the enemies more targets and Aislinn spams heals on him. But then Paladins are kind of awesome, that's nothing new.

Doggy does well in some battles, but the rogue levels are really hurting him. Barbarian and Fighter would be a much better multiclass for him, but as it is he has a lower To Hit than he should and a single attack per round, so most rounds he doesn't hit anything outside of Rage, and even then he misses a lot. And with the lack of skills this game has two rogues are a waste. I would dare to say even a single rogue is kind of a waste, given Aislinn could simply get Knock and the traps aren't really a problem when you can rest almost at will.

Ramon is mostly my fault, but given this was my first time multiclassing anything it's kind of understandable. The game is really IMBA'd against Rogues, though, outside of the extra XP, as the enemies are just too hard to hit. Ages has gone by since Ramon last fought an enemy he could consistently strike, and he is using +3 weapons, +2 arrows, and +2 To Hit gloves. So I have to keep him on the back shooting arrows that never hit anything but the enemies no one cares about (the same ones that never hit us, actually) or I have to use him to lock an enemy in melee, but if the enemy is strong enough I need to lock him he's done for. Or I can give him attack magic, which is crap in this game: Three magic missiles do about 8, 10 if the dice like me. Melf's Acid Arrow do about 15 over three turns. Given we are fighting enemies with some massive HP right now it's kind of LOL.

And Aislinn is a mess. Having the support caster and the mezzer in the same character is awful, and it is basically killing my tactics most of the time. I have been about to lose battles I should have easily won because, really, she has to try to charm the enemies, try to de-hold those held, try to heal those hurt, try to silence those casters, and try to finish weakened enemies, and do all of this without getting near the enemies given she has shit health and any attack of opportunity can do her in. Also, her Turn Undead is really starting to not be worth a damn: She needs three to four castings to hold any actually tough undead, and sometimes she even has trouble with crappy ghasts.

After almost finishing the Halls of Light and seeing how very underpowered we are I'm about this close to call it a day and try again. It was such a crappy run I thought it was my fault and decided to have another go at it, went back to the begining of the update, and went again through part of the level. A level I already knew where every enemy was, where every single ambush was, and stuffies.

And it went worse. We barely survived some battles with shit orcs because, like, somebody failed the saves against hold person every single turn, so Aislinn never was able to silence the casters, because otherwise the held guy would get murdered as attacks against a held guy do massive damage, nor able to charm the enemies who were slowly chipping away at the guys' health. And then we met the Master Wraiths and the Specters. And I used all of my staff of flamestrike's charges on two master wraiths... And they still had about half their lifebars each.

Rage quit soon followed :M

Mrowak said:
It also got a wee bit confusing. Could you write who is which level in what class?

Everyone but Ramon was 3/3 at the end of the update. Ramon was 4/2 at the end of it and 5/2 before long, with the higher number being for Sorcerer.

Mrowak said:
Tactically, though, it looks better than good. You certainly are showing those creepinesses. :thumbsup:

I'm doing what I can but I do not really have a mind for tactics, and I'm really kind of stumped now. Every time the rolls mess up we have to go with the magical items given our characters can't really last for long in a drawn out fight, and after the Halls of Light I'm kind of out of magical items. I wasted almost all of them in two fights.

So we are basicaly done for. If the third try doesn't go better you guys better start rolling some dwarves.

Mrowak said:
How much experience do you get from those fights, on avarage?

I don't know. Most of our levels up come from quests and stuffies, the experience rate is really low. As in, probably the lowest I have seen in this kind of game.

Mrowak said:
Figures, just by going there you triggered his capture. Gotta love the game for that :roll:

Totally. :P

Mrowak said:
Now you reminded me I have to (re)play the Void. Last time I tried my hardware could not handle it - it crashed at one point no matter what. Gotta hunt down a friend of mine and force him to give it back,

It's an awesome game, with an awesome Art Style, and a pretty cool "magic" system, if you want to call it that. I totally love it.

Mrowak said:
Luckily, we have your LPs to remind us about the good parts of the games from yesteryears.
Eklektyk said:
so true.....

Ronery V. said:
Little stick-legs too little. Little stick-legs catch grebbo.. :/

Hahaha. Well, it isn't really my fault. I'm kind of totally petite and smallish.

Given in my family most girls are around, or slightly above, 1.70m and are, like, between 100 and 110 cm you know where at, like, fourteen, you know where my personal spring of rage spawns from.

:x I am hate.

Miss Bee said:
They totally are.

She understands!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Black Cat said:
So we are basicaly done for. If the third try doesn't go better you guys better start rolling some dwarves.

I know I'm late to the party and all, but:

Ulminati
NE, M, Dwarf, Fighter(4)/Barbarian(Lots)

Str 8 + 16 = 18
Dex 8 + 5 = 13
Con 8 + 10 = 16 (18)
Int 8 - 5 = 3
Wis 8 + 2 = 10
Cha 8 - 3 = 5 (3)

Numbers in parantheses are w. racial modifiers. Pump all additional stuffies points into strength.
Fighter, Barbarian, Fighter x3, Barbarian x lots, fighter x lots(er)

Greataxe/Greatsword + full plate pl0x <3

I know his cha is low and stuffies, but dwarves have a racial penalty to it. If we were to go for 14 CHA, it'd lock up a staggering 10/25 points. Think of him like a loyal - but smelly - pet. That gets hit in the face for you.
E3VPp.jpg

If it's still a no-go and it has to be a high-cha elf, go for:

Pennynoia
LG, F, Elf, Paladin (Lots)
Str + 10 = 16
Dex + 0 = 8 (10)
Con + 10 = 16 (14)
Int - 5 = 3
Wis + 4 = 12
Cha + 6 = 14

Longsword + Towershield + Full plate. Get fighter levels if you run out of paladin levels to take

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
This will continue here. I really suck with the main caster being dualed. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom