Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect for PC will hit the shelfs in...

Annonchinil

Scholar
Will it be out on Steam like JE? Or since its EA only on Link?

doctor_kaz

Scholar
I've got my reservations about this game but I'm still looking forward to playing it. I expect that dialog will be mostly entertaining, music will be good, and combat will probably suck. It'll still make for an enoyable game.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
I'll be sure to steal it, because it'll probably be a shitty uninspired game, but still entertaining nontheless, which is all good because I don't really care about how I spend my free time as long as I'm wasting it. I mean as long as I'm having fun, fun, fun. I aim for mediocrity as much as I can

Andhaira

Arcane
Idon't have xbox 360 and it will probably be a year or so b4 I upgrade my pc.

aries202

Erudite
"Frank Gibeau, President of EA’s Games Label added, “EA has struck an agreement with Microsoft to handle future publishing for Mass Effect. We are looking forward to releasing Mass Effect on the PC this Spring and brand new titles in the future.”

This is a quote I've found while browsing in this thread http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthre ... 865&page=2

at the rpgwatch.com

It seems that EA now has thrown a lot of money at Microsoft to let EA be the publisher for the next Mass Effect games. This ought to mean that Dragon Age will be released for the PC as well.

I'm interested in the system requirements. I hope they're not as steep for those for Assasin's Creed.

doctor_kaz

Scholar
Volrath said:
Fully customizable controls – PC gamers can re-map the control scheme any way they like.
whooptie fucking doo, how revolutionary.

Yeah. It's pretty sad that remappable controls is actually considered a selling point nowadays for a PC game.

Drunken Irishman said:
Am I the only one who feels sorry for all those Bioware fans...
Probably. A Bioware fan is akin to a fetishist who persists in shoving six-inch iron nails up his nostrils - a casualty whose trauma is solely self-inflicted and wholly deserved.

nik2008ofs

Scholar
aries202 said:
This ought to mean that Dragon Age will be released for the PC as well.

Dragon Age was never intended to be console exclusive, on the contrary it will be released on PC first...

MasPingon

Arcane
It seems I'm not as exited as I'm suppose to be. Beat'em up combat system, dialog tree that wasn't as revolutionary as it supposed to be, boring as hell sub quests - yeah, something to be waiting for. I hope they'll at least do something with planet exploration in this fuckin tank or whatever it is. I remeber when I was watching gametrailers review( something about 9.6) and the guy was saying how wonderful it is. At the same time you saw random camera angle changes and how he just couldn't control this shit right because of bad control system. I also hope they will spare us Oblivion-like, unbelivable hype this time.

Texas Red

Whiner
Don't care until I know the system requirements.

Hopefully with EA Biowhore will stop fucking around and release games simultaneously. A crappy game is still better than no game and ME seems better than KotOR 1 or JE.

doctor_kaz

Scholar
MasPingon said:
It seems I'm not as exited as I'm suppose to be. Beat'em up combat system, dialog tree that wasn't as revolutionary as it supposed to be, boring as hell sub quests - yeah, something to be waiting for. I hope they'll at least do something with planet exploration in this fuckin tank or whatever it is. I remeber when I was watching gametrailers review( something about 9.6) and the guy was saying how wonderful it is. At the same time you saw random camera angle changes and how he just couldn't control this shit right because of bad control system. I also hope they will spare us Oblivion-like, unbelivable hype this time.

The embargo on non A++ and non 10/10 reviews has probably expired by now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom