Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mobile gaming ffffffffffffffffuckkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuu

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
WTF! What happened? Last time I used a phone for games a few years ago, there was a lot of mediocre shit to play and I could just say no to the eula and still play.

Now every single game or app I get (even the fucking MS Authenticator) is FULL of data mining bs. The list of 3rd party shitlords who want access to all your shit is fucking huge and you have to go through the list and click each one. There's about 20. Then at the end there is text that says "other partners" or something like that, if you click that there are about 100+ companies they will send your data to. There is no button to reject all. So either you click every single one 100+ times on the stupid little fucking screen, or you accept it and get raped, or you just don't use a phone.

I was going to make a screenshot to show but everyone must have seen this by now? Do people just accept and let them steal all your shit?

Do people even use their phones anymore?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I used to but bought a laptop because phones suck. I don't even like using it as a phone. I am shocked at this data operation they have going on though.

std::namespace

netguard

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom