Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mods: what's the point of the new public library

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If you are too lazy to move the treads and teach* the fauna that they should post on the appropriate forum?

*should involve bans

racofer

Thread Incliner
Trash said:
That's what the report function is for. Contrary to popular believe we're not online 24/7 nor do we read every thread.

So we have to do yer job for ya while you get all the womyn and money? BAH!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
No, baby arm and I get the womyn, Taluntain gets the money. Trash just gets the left-overs.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
25.gif

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Why not instate one or two more moderators? Maybe for a trial period if you're afraid they will abuse the powers.

Andhaira

Arcane
Make me mod and I will make sure that no one posts Library threads in GD.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I don't like the library forum. I like my intellectual cultural discussion mixed in with my racist dumbass discussion. It balances things out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom