Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind - character question

DraQ

Arcane
mister_matt said:
As someone who has always played combat characters in Morrowind, would you mind linking a guide so I don't feel like a retard when I start the game again?
I don't know of any good guides.

Just keep in mind that you have a lot more options as a mage than a warrior or sneak does.

Also, keep in mind that effects are applied sequentially so they may influence each other - for example, a character with lowered willpower will be paralysed much more easily, so combining paralysis with drain willpower, especially in single spell and in the right order is going to be much more useful than either of the effects alone (especially drain willpower - come on).

Other than that, think and experiment.
Houseruling is pretty much inevitable anyway if you insist on playing your mage as a mage rather than (ab)using training to make him a warrior or (ab)using AI inability to deal with aerial targets to make him B2 bomber.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom