Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Fallout 3 screen - mommy, my head is cripplied!

Section8

Cipher
Vault Dweller said:
obediah said:
Why would you shoot a breakdancing supermutant's leg off?
You can play an evil character.

Or a good character, if you've ever been exposed to the pure evil that is krumping.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I can't wait for the moment when failout3 will be released and the first comments from the codexers will flow in.
well it is going to happen before TSLRP release so I will just wait patiently.

WalterKinde

Scholar
Damn he's only lvl 5 and has 250 hp and 85 AP , what the hell are they feeding survivors in that vault?
Plus the target audience of Bethesda is NOT Pc gamers , its the console crowd.
A rough sampling of people who have played Oblivion (note NOT console Morrowind) on the 360 and PS3 mostl LOVE the game, i attribute this to being fed a steady diet of JRPGs on consoles over the last two decades so something in the Oblivion mold seems new and innovative to them.
Not all console users have ever played PC Rpgs so when measured against your typical console RPG , Oblivion looks like its thinking outside the box.
Most couldn't wrap their minds around morrowind for the xbox , yes it sold well there but it was still too alien for some of the console folk, what we pc people loved about it some of the console folks hated.

elander_

Arbiter
Level 5 with 1880 experience points. lol

Either xp rewards are greatly reduced or we are constantly leveling up, which should be very annoying.

Badgermaster

Educated
obediah said:

"Tired of being served, the Vault Dweller decided to end the dance-off prematurely."

obediah

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
obediah said:
You can play an evil character.

Well, at least they have a better handle on evil than Bioware.

"Sure I will help you breakdancing supermutant, but only for 50 bottle caps. Muah ha Ha! [twirling moustache]".

Maybe this is an effect of the much improved radiant ai. The PC turned on some kickin beats and the whole base went cray-zee off da hook! The next stage he plays achy-breaky-heart and sneaks behind the mutant line dance.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tom Chick said:
Now the developer is marrying the beautiful expanse of Oblivion with the refreshingly unique setting of Fallout.

It's like one of those forced marriages where the beautiful bride is forced by her step-parents to marry a fat ugly bastard just for the money.

Who in his right mind wouldn't think that Oblivion with guns would be frickin' awesome?

Then again, most people wouldn't call the Codex "right in their minds".

Ghoulem

Erudite
Who the fuck names their character Albert?

Snake Pussymaster the 3rd
Bob Saget
Vanilla Ice
Gar
Fresh Prince
Rex die polizeihund

Anything but fucking Albert..

Albert sounds like a charismatic leader of a small, vocal minority of the Vault population that is considering life on the outside world. Dedicated to the role of a negotiator, he is often able to communicate efficiently between different parties. His professed occupation is closest to what was once known as a "lawyer." Albert is often able to convince others that his ideas are correct.

Fuck that, I want to be called Duke Luke Nukewalker and blast everything in the face with a bomb and drink toiletwater.

Micmu

Magister
Actually, they improved it. Not only that there are toilets, they work as healing fountains.

Ghoulem

Erudite
No problem. We're even-steven if you don't mind my plural-mistake in the post two posts above this post and my gigantic balls blocking the sun. No wait, just small penis, lol.

psycojester

Arbiter
Hrmmm, is it just me or was Tom Chick the guy who accused Brother None of breaking the rules at the preview and sneaking in with a camera because Brother None was capable to taking notes and remembering what he saw beyond "GEE ITS KEWL!"

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
VaultDwellerChocobo.jpg

looks like chocobo riding is in (but you can't shoot nuclear catapults from its back)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom