Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Now that's just fucking cruel...

Joghurt

Augur
I've spent 35 hours in NV and then I decide to finish the game. I complete the last quest on Hoover Dam and when it's time to enjoy the ending slides by Ron Perlman. As soon as Ron says the first sentence it fucking crashes to desktop. I try again and it crashes again. Must have tried at least 10 times and the fucker still crashes. Fuck this shit.

Oligarch

Educated
Joghurt reaction:
5.gif

racofer

Thread Incliner
Joghurt said:
I've spent 35 hours in NV and then I decide to finish the game. I complete the last quest on Hoover Dam and when it's time to enjoy the ending slides by Ron Perlman. As soon as Ron says the first sentence it fucking crashes to desktop. I try again and it crashes again. Must have tried at least 10 times and the fucker still crashes. Fuck this shit.

How dare you say something against your Gods? Kneel and ask for forgiveness, heretic!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Vaarna_Aarne said:
racofer's really losing it.

I liked racofer before for some of his 'art' but this crazed trolling is bizarre. Drog on his alt rants was never like this. Even Skyway and Volly would slink away after a while.

adure

Liturgist
you must have done the wrong Choices so they cant compute the Consequences

racofer

Thread Incliner
commie said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:

I liked racofer before for some of his 'art' but this crazed trolling is bizarre. Drog on his alt rants was never like this. Even Skyway and Volly would slink away after a while.

Don't you give up on me. It's just that I cannot be wronged over the internets.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
commie said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:

Well I've still a lot of goodwill for your Mel thing of course among other things and I guess everyone is entitled to a bit of Dexrage every once in a while....

Get well soon though! ;)

racofer

Thread Incliner
commie said:
racofer said:
commie said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:

Well I've still a lot of goodwill for your Mel thing of course among other things and I guess everyone is entitled to a bit of Dexrage every once in a while....

Get well soon though! ;)

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=46601

NEVIER FOSFGET! :salute:

Rogue

Educated
Joghurt said:

Stop complaining and start the game over. If it doesn't work, remember ... 3rd time's the charm. :thumbsup:

Joghurt

Augur
Managed to get the slides working somehow. No idea how I did it.

Anyway - I am a little disappoint. I killed Mr. House, didn't blow up the Hoover Dam and didn't kill that Ceasar's dude who is the last boss and didn't kill NCR general. I just asked them to leave with speech skill. Basically I became dictator of the Strip.

I am disappointed because there where no ending slides for NCR, Caesar's Legion, Great Khans (Ok I didn't finish their quest line) and Brotherhood Of Steel (I finished their quest line and became paladin). What the fuck? I mean NCR and the Legion are two biggest factions and there are no ending slides for them?

SoupNazi

My ending slides didn't have the Legion in them either, but that's probably because I wiped them all out. :smug:

Ancient

Erudite
Joghurt said:
Managed to get the slides working somehow. No idea how I did it.

Anyway - I am a little disappoint. I killed Mr. House, didn't blow up the Hoover Dam and didn't kill that Ceasar's dude who is the last boss and didn't kill NCR general. I just asked them to leave with speech skill. Basically I became dictator of the Strip.

I am disappointed because there where no ending slides for NCR, Caesar's Legion, Great Khans (Ok I didn't finish their quest line) and Brotherhood Of Steel (I finished their quest line and became paladin). What the fuck? I mean NCR and the Legion are two biggest factions and there are no ending slides for them?

I got pretty much the same but got slides of blown up BoS , suicidal Khans.
Legion wasn't wiped out just banished for now.
NCR was just pushed out of the region , but will come back with strength.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom