Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nuke my account ( and farewell to all) (lol I'm back)

Modron

Arcane
Noticing a distinct lack of:
TypicalModder.png

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
No hill? Don't worry! Ash will be building an artificial one right away. He'll even die on it free of charge.

Ash

Arcane
Like I said, extremely low IQ. You people give credence to eugenics and lobotomies. Hitler might have been on to something and all that. You're embarrassing. How much of a retard do you have to be to not think cyberbullying exists? Just like with "real" bullying, you CAN "just walk away" in most cases. That doesn't mean it didn't happen or doesn't exist, and doesn't hold consequences. It's really sad you even need this explained to you, and that you continue to deny it. I am literally woeful such low intelligence exists.

Also how in the actual fuck do you have nearly two million posts? Sounds like you need a good cyberbullying.

Hmm, seems like you make yourself useful tracking the predators at least. I never noticed your sig before. Just be sure you're accurate in that. Many a false accusation has ruined the innocent.

Last edited:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Like I said, extremely low IQ. You people give credence to eugenics and lobotomies. Hitler might have been on to something and all that. You're embarrassing. How much of a retard do you have to be to not think cyberbullying exists? Just like with real bullying, you CAN "just walk away" in most cases. That doesn't mean it didn't happen or doesn't exist, and doesn't hold consequences. It's really sad you even need this explained to you, and that you continue to deny it. I am literally woeful such low intelligence exists.

Also how in the actual fuck do you have nearly two million posts? Sounds like you need a good cyberbullying.
you care too much about dumb trivialities and you try way too hard. saying that strangers you meet on the internet should be action t4'd or whatever for the awful of sin of teasing you on the internet is not a sign of a healthy mind

Ash

Arcane
lol, I don't think you realise I am joking half the time. You seriously think I am threatening to beat up hellswarm and force him to suck my dick? Let's be real, the reason I trigger specific spastics on the internet so much is because I remind you of the ultimate CHAD that used to bully you :smug:

Hell Swarm

Educated
Like I said, extremely low IQ. You people give credence to eugenics and lobotomies. Hitler might have been on to something and all that. You're embarrassing. How much of a retard do you have to be to not think cyberbullying exists? Just like with real bullying, you CAN "just walk away" in most cases. That doesn't mean it didn't happen or doesn't exist, and doesn't hold consequences. It's really sad you even need this explained to you, and that you continue to deny it. I am literally woeful such low intelligence exists.

Hmm, seems like you make yourself useful tracking the predators at least. I never noticed your sig before. Just be sure you're accurate in that. Many a false accusation has ruined the innocent.
So what I'm getting is Ash was severely bullied online growing up and now he wants Hitler to genocide any one who makes fun of him. So... average modder? How long until he troons out and starts making Doom wads with pictures of feet in a sex dungeon?

Beans00

Erudite

So what I'm getting is Ash was severely bullied online growing up and now he wants Hitler to genocide any one who makes fun of him. So... average modder? How long until he troons out and starts making Doom wads with pictures of feet in a sex dungeon?

ash is just compensating because he only played doom for the first time in 2007.

That's why he's always acting like a typical modder.

Ash

Arcane

So what I am getting, and have been getting since your first set of posts and beyond, is you are yet another retard infesting this board. But I am a live and let live guy, I just want you placed in a reeducation camp and preferably left there until the retardation is gone. You're a dumb and annoying gnat.

Hell Swarm

Educated
U R A Faget

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Imagine, you're a 13 year old girl at school, and the popular bitch group calls you ugly and makes fun of you on twatter. You don't think half the year group will be talking about it the next day at school, and that it wouldn't have a knock-on effect?

a4e6046c338d4b1b5f1eef254fb74ce0cc4d0fcc07e7e39d21f13b242efc26ac.png

How much of a retard do you have to be to not think cyberbullying exists?

Cyberbullying is opt-in. Unlike real life, experiencing it is explicitly your own fault.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Imagine, you're a 13 year old girl at school, and the popular bitch group calls you ugly and makes fun of you on twatter. You don't think half the year group will be talking about it the next day at school, and that it wouldn't have a knock-on effect?

a4e6046c338d4b1b5f1eef254fb74ce0cc4d0fcc07e7e39d21f13b242efc26ac.png

How much of a retard do you have to be to not think cyberbullying exists?

Cyberbullying is opt-in. Unlike real life, experiencing it is explicitly your own fault.
Silver, you know I love you man but you're more retarded than Ash is on this one. Meet the absolute peak monstrosity known as "Call me fat online and I will take a box cutting to your throat champion of Japan.

Nevada_Tan_(1).jpg

An old meme, mostly used in Japan when I was peak weebing. But still a demonstration of how fucked up Japan is. Little girls murder each other? Time for us to make a cartoon version and post how cute she is for several years online!

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Keep recommending your shitty dumb fork of my mod. The average player can look at the autistic changelog and see many changes are actually dumb as shit, others not even worth mentioning, and usually for the worse. It will never override the classic.

It's ok. Your mom still thinks your mod is cool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom