Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2 Toolset available early with Pre-order.

Texas Red

Whiner
Then the toolset should be available for the preorderers in 5-8 days. Although I still very much believe that NWN 2 is going to be delayed.

Netherium19

Novice
ok

Basically that lawyer-talk in the last paragraph of the so-called press-release summed up to this - "We can change our mind on releasing the toolset early and release it whenever we feel like it and/or we can release it in form of a public beta incompatible with the final version of the game while we still take your $10"

The news on the official forums states that there are two sites to enter the code with a 'timer' on each of them -- one timer says two days from now (Sept. 17th) and another timer says Sept. 22nd.... Whereas those BioWare fanboy's paid for something they thought they'd get, they probably won't see it. (me included, *frowns*) I felt very odd when I purchased this....Oh well, if they do change the release date for the toolset to Sept. 22nd, guranteed I'll never give BioWare a single penny...err, I mean Black Isle...Oops, I mean Obsidian...I mean, dammit I don't know all these rookie companies! lol. Oh and FIRST POST DOWN! z0r! =P Holla.

--N :twisted:

(edit : Spelling error)

kris

Arcane
It was supposed to be there today, but from I read on the forums it is delayed 5 days. can not check before I come home.

kris

Arcane
Since I am home now I could check. The delay was as we seemed to know, the countdown clock talks about friday 22/9 or 3 days and 8:40 hours left. Will likely be a hell to download directly though... Otherwise I can give you a little review of it after I get it.

kris

Arcane
The timer reached 0 and began to loop after that. Apparently not possible to get yet. I am not surprised really, lets see later today, like after I slept.

EDIT - As with the game release they have pushed this forward 9 days. I am sure some poor kid died with this news.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom