Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OMG! Still Life sequel!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Andyman Messiah said:
"combine rope with rubber duck with a pulley in the middle"

and for example, this is something I hate about most adventure games. The train of logic. Like, most of the times when I get stuck in AGs and have to look for a walkthrough, after I find the problem, my usual reaction is "what kind of a fucking twisted mind thought about this?"

darthdarther

Novice
I have not enjoyed anything Microids has done. LucasArts needs to get back into adventure.[/enddream]

x4nti

Educated
Still life was great fun, but if they've made the sequel a fire dodging horror/action game I think I'll pass..

Suchy

Arcane
Ok... pirated it. Doesn't support widescreen nor high resolutions (even though it's all 3D this time). Stopped playing before I even got out of the first room.

xrm1

Educated
The "survival" part just seems to be timed riddles, ie a snake bites you and you get 5 minutes to find the antidote but from what I've seen theres no twitchy action sequences.

I'm not that far into the game but so far the puzzles seem ok, I have not encountered any crazy Myst style puzzles like in Still Life and Post Mortem which is a good thing imo.
They also spoil who the killer from Still Life was.

It kinda looks like its from 2005 and the plot and dialogues could be from some crappy slasher TV movie but it plays pretty much like Still Life, I would not call it a bad game but its nothing great either.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I can't stand the voice acting for the reporter chick. What the hell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom