Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Open up the admin forum for general viewing.

Andhaira

Arcane
Admins should open up the admin forum for general viewing. Make it so we can't post in it, just view the threads. Much lulz would be had.

Do eeet!

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
AndhairaX said:
Admins should open up the admin forum for general viewing. Make it so we can't post in it, just view the threads. Much lulz would be had.

Do eeet!

What is your one post in the admin forum?

KreideBein

Scholar
You seem to be under the impression that administration forums are actually interesting to read. They're not.

spectre

Arcane
Dude, I bet they totally show off nekkid pictures of themselves in embarassing situations.

Chefe

Erudite
The Codex needs some good old fashioned Sharia law.

he's muslim, right?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Chefe said:
he's muslim, right?
So he says.

Keep in mind this is Andhaira we're talking about though... he might really be an orthodox jew for all we know.

Robot

Scholar
racofer said:
Sceptic said:
Keep in mind this is Andhaira we're talking about though... he might really be an orthodox jew for all we know.

Or someone you are not even considering...

"Sceptic put the glass to his lips, and drank at one gulp. A cry followed; he reeled, staggered, clutched at the table and held on, staring with injected eyes, gasping with open mouth; and as I looked there came, I thought, a change—he seemed to swell—his face became suddenly black and the features seemed to melt and alter—and at the next moment, I had sprung to my feet and leaped back against the wall, my arm raised to shield me from that prodigy, my mind submerged in terror.
“O God!” I screamed, and “O God!” again and again; for there before my eyes—pale and shaken, and half fainting, and groping before him with his hands, like a man restored from death—there stood Andhaira!"

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Robot said:
"Sceptic put the glass to his lips, and drank at one gulp.
Stopped reading right there.

I take my time and enjoy my drinks, thank you very much.

Also,

:M

Chefe

Erudite
I love that little bird! Where did it come from?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom