Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Partisan

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Look here: http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad&order=0

"Our hero, a former Red Army captain, demoted during prewar repressions, finds himself on the frontline. Outnumbered and outgunned by the superior German forces, his battalion was destroyed and his few surviving friends were captured.
Fighting his way through occupied territory, our hero will liberate his comrades, reveal the mysteries of a secret weapon and foil the enemy’s plans.
The storyline brings the hero into contact with NPCs that will help him survive: weapons vendors, allies that will fight on his side and peaceful civilians who provide quests or supply information.

Features:
- A unique combination of action and tactics with RPG features
- Different mission styles, ranging from violent street fights to carefully planned stealth operations
- A wide range of combat tactics lets players find their own combat methods
- Various levels, ranging from idyllic landscapes to ruined cities and formidable underground fortifications
- A rich set of character skills that can be improved
- A vast amount of WWII-period weapons ranging from well-known models to experimental prototypes"

Anyone heard of it before?

Jason

chasing a bee
Never heard of it. Here's the official site. Guessing it's completely real-time since it's listed as an action RPG. And looking at the screenshots, the action is always hot & heavy.

While there's a good chance it might be awful, I'll be looking forward to the demo and finding out what those "RPG features" are. A decent action RPG that's not hack & slash could push the right buttons for me.

Pylon

Novice
Looks similar to Silent Storm which was good until:
Elwro said:
- A vast amount of WWII-period weapons ranging from well-known models to experimental prototypes
Plasma weapons and power armors all over again?

Sir_Brennus

Scholar
baby arm said:
Never heard of it. Here's the official site. Guessing it's completely real-time since it's listed as an action RPG. And looking at the screenshots, the action is always hot & heavy.

While there's a good chance it might be awful, I'll be looking forward to the demo and finding out what those "RPG features" are. A decent action RPG that's not hack & slash could push the right buttons for me.

Here's da video

http://www.ag.ru/games/shtrafbat/ (russian site)

No indications of the RPG features, but a ACRPG were player action skills do count more than character skills (e.g. by having to aim manually) is seriously gay in my opinion.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Hory said:
baby arm said:
And looking at the screenshots, the action is always hot & heavy.
Yeah, apparently the PC is Freddy Mercury.

I do not see a mustache. You cannot be truely gay without a proper mustache. Homosexuality without a mustache is just emo if you ask me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom