Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Playing UFO:ET, an insane month

Rabidredneck

Liturgist
Almost at the end of April in the game, and jeebus it's been insane. I did 4 fighter recovery's, 2 scout recovery's, 2 TERROR MISSIONS, and just when I think my poor soldiers can get some time off, the aliens invaded the country of Seatopia and now I hafta do a base mission to get it back.

I still only have basic armor, just about to get laser rifles, chemical warfare is up to stun and chemical grenades, and I had to promise my troops a major kegger just to get them into the transport. Have I just hit a busy season or something, it'd be nice if the aliens would let me get some research done.

Rabidredneck

Liturgist
But of course. I ended up disabling the XCOM aliens mod, when you do the research to get xcom soldiers and improve their weapons, armor, and tactical skill the games gets way too easy.

When you've got 12 xcom soldiers in power suits, wielding flamethrowers, chemical throwers, EEEW weapons and the tactial ability to use them intelligently, gawd they were getting more kills then MY soldiers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom