Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Publishing through GG

Way1and3r

Novice
Vault Dweller,

The game looks quite cool and I saw the posts regarding piracy and purchase options, my question is somewhat different. Are planning/have you though about publishing it though Garage Games? I know they require a mac version for them to publish. Any thoughts?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I haven't really looked at publishing options at this point. Need to finish the game first and all that. Considering that GG doesn't have a decent RPG to show off their engine, I don't think they would object to the PC version only. I will talk to other companies as well when the time comes as there was already some interest to the project.

golgotha

Liturgist
Just a side note, are you using the Lighting Kit for Torque? It'll add quite a bit of immersion without sacrificing time of developing gameplay. I was actually quite surprised of how good your screenshots have been so far (I saw one over at GG awhile back). No offense intended.

Way1and3r

Novice
I think he was using Lighting Pack 1.3.5 if I remember correctly. There is a second dev snapshot up currently over at GG. BTW VD, are you actively looking for devs or is your team at an equilibrium size wise?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
golgotha said:
Just a side note, are you using the Lighting Kit for Torque?
Yes

No offense intended.
None taken

Way1and3r said:
BTW VD, are you actively looking for devs or is your team at an equilibrium size wise?
At an equilibrium.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom