Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request: Port AoD to Wii

Prolixus

Novice
Nintendo's Virtual Console for the Wii is supposed to allow the distribution of new games in addition to emulated older games. Since the remote can be used as a direct replacement for a mouse it should be reasonable to port the game over to the system.

So I hope that you will approach Nintendo about distributing AoD on the VC.

My other hope is that people will like the style of gameplay and that the game will get some attention and sell well. This might provide some positive influence on other RPGs coming out on consoles.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Codex AoD session

aodwiixr0.png

YourConscience

Scholar
Well, actually, I think AoD should also be ported to my wristwatch! Just imagine the stealth option I'd be able to play out, the dialogue and everything!

And while we're at it, for those glass-wearing people I think it should be ported to glasses too - so people wearing glasses wouldn'thave any incentive to stop playing!!! Especially since you eye movements are a good replacement for the mouse. I only wonder where they'd have to put the mousepad.

obediah

Erudite
Twinfalls said:
Codex AoD session

aodwiixr0.png

Sure, it'd start out that way. Until Blackheart got there. Imagine them all naked and hogtied with their wii-motes crammed up their asses.

Actually, that's pretty hot. I think I'll go home and masturbate.

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
You have to go home to masturbate? What a prude!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom