Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rob McG's leaving Obsidian

Zebranky

Novice
Rumor has it that he's going to BioWare to work with Cryptic on a new Oblivion MMO with crossovers from the Fallout universe, licensed by Interplay, using the D&D ruleset. Coming full circle, really.

Korgan

Arbiter
[Stupidity] What's an McG? A corovan going from Obsidian to Beth? How hard is it to rob one?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Rob was a producer but most people knew him for doing community service. I don't really know him. It's okay though because he don't know me either.

denizsi

Arcane
So why is it thread worthy that he's leaving Obsidian, unless his absence will change the Obsidian tradition of unfinished and buggy games?

coaster

Liturgist
There's some (possibly baseless) speculation on the official forums that it spells the beginning of the end of NWN2 support by Obsidian - no more expansion or adventure packs, maybe 1 or 2 more patches. Shame if it's true, I'd have liked Ossian to have another crack at an expansion/adventure pack.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom