Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2015 Poll - All citizens take part

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Is GMDX finished though?
It is.
Somewhere in 2013? Now only new features are added.
Doesn't change the fact that Deus Ex Revision shouldn't be on the list. It's overrated (just few mods glued together, none of them steam exclusive mind you) and modders who made it are [redacted]. Not to mention that releasing steam exclusive content for game that's older than Steam itself is dumb. And don't get me started with steamtards, they are cancer.

Poll is shit cause every negative vote against UnderTail will be removed from premise.

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Well, if you are interested, the English Wikipedia works fine, it is not censored, but Chinese Wikipedia and time.com are. Generally, the censorship seems quite random in China too, sometimes I have no idea why something is blocked, while something else that in theory could harm the views concerning the political party of China is not. Usually though, a lot of stuff is blocked and it's quite annoying. I can't read reuters.com, for example, so I have to stick with BBC news. I don't want to bother using VPN though, because the only things I actually miss is reuters and gmail, but I can live without them just fine. I wish reuters worked though. I don't miss much Facebook or Youtube.

EDIT:
Oh, and whatever is in the spoiler, it doesn't load.

laclongquan

Arcane
In the spoiler is raw footage a man stand in front the tanks going on the road of Tianamen square, with behaviour that I define as clearly trolling. The tank swerve to avoid him, and he went sideway to stall them again. Three tanks stop, he climbed on the first and said something, wave hand or whatever the fuck he's holding in his hands, look like a bundle. he climbed down out of the way. The tank tried to go forward and he scramble stand in front of it again.

All 3 minutes of it, sans commentary. if you want to see tanks smear that man onto paste you are clearly going to be disappointed.

The puzzle I have is where the hell was all the police and security that normally go with such an important event as a parade through the central square. He going there and can , in my own words, impair the dignity of a national event with 3 minutes of impunity, and where the hell was the police? Flirting with girls maybe?

I can say that the security apparatus in charge that day was appeared clearly incompetent. The image? Appealing to the idiotic media maybe, but the tanks are not going to turn that man into martyr so what's the point?

EDIT: and Konjad, you have to think in term of general power politic a bit. When something is censored, mostly that is because it's harmful to a specific person of power. If Time.com is blocked, mostlikely it got an article mention something about personal wealth or clan wealth of a person in power, not because it's harmful to the party or ideologism in general. Reuters got many deep analysing articles and I am sure they must have something about that as well. I noticed that if I want something political deeply analyzed, Reuters is the go-to media. Economic? Either FT or some fin. market media. BBC is clearly and madly anti-Communist, it's actually easy to let it run free in my opinion. Anything it has, you can wave away "It's BBC, what do you expect?"

Last edited:

kazgar

Arcane
In the spoiler is raw footage a man stand in front the tanks going on the road of Tianamen square, with behaviour that I define as clearly trolling. The tank swerve to avoid him, and he went sideway to stall them again. Three tanks stop, he climbed on the first and said something, wave hand or whatever the fuck he's holding in his hands, look like a bundle. he climbed down out of the way. The tank tried to go forward and he scramble stand in front of it again.

All 3 minutes of it, sans commentary. if you want to see tanks smear that man onto paste you are clearly going to be disappointed.

The puzzle I have is where the hell was all the police and security that normally go with such an important event as a parade through the central square. He going there and can , in my own words, impair the dignity of a national event with 3 minutes of impunity, and where the hell was the police? Flirting with girls maybe?

I can say that the security apparatus in charge that day was appeared clearly incompetent. The image? Appealing to the idiotic media maybe, but the tanks are not going to turn that man into martyr so what's the point?

This is glorious.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
What the fuck is with all the jrpgs? Catering to the kids? And why are card games and other weird shit grouped with rpgs? Out of all the polls made on this site in the last couple weeks I have to say I am very stumped as to the inability of a site called rpgcodex to made a fucking poll with rpgs. Why do you want jrpg people here? Or people weird enough to play trading card games as adults? At a minimum you need a hipster category for the jrpgs and undertail and dark souls and other hipster shit. And you need a rpg goty with just somewhat rpgs.

I literally have heard of like 1/3rd of the games listed and I play 99% of all crpgs that come out on the PC, of which you left out a ton that came out in 2015 - actual rpgs that is. When did this site get taken over by 15 year old skinny pantsers with all your trendy, cool, young kid bullshit?

Please open my subforum so normal adult people like me do not have to be inflicted with your kid and console shit and pomade slicked shaven armpits and twitter facebook nonsense. Pretty please. Pretty, pretty please? We don't need a poll because AoD and Underrail were so good crpg fans have a virtual tie for top spot. There you go. Now open the subforum please, me and like minded people with good taste can live in peace and harmony.

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
wave hand or whatever the fuck he's holding in his hands, look like a bundle.
I like to believe he had the foresight to go shopping for clean underwear.

Well, if you are interested, the English Wikipedia works fine, it is not censored, but Chinese Wikipedia and time.com are. Generally, the censorship seems quite random in China too

Well... the Great Firewall IS 'made in China'... You should probably expect some glitches, right? ;)

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I wanted to vote for Potatoman 3 as GOTY, but you can either vote "didn't play" OR "5/5". I couldn't play it since my toaster intervened, but RK47's LP convinced me of it's magnificent portential. The 'dex provides. :salute:

I AM CONFUSED NOW!

We need a "didn't play but still GOTY" option next year. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom