Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Scary, Horror video games.

Thrasher

Erudite
Yep, SH2 controls and views are an abomination.

The rest of the game more than makes up for it.

commie said:
Multidirectional said:
Just get used to it, trust me it's worth it. Clunky camera and combat actually contribute to scary factor even if it adds frustration.

Ahh so this is what Obsidian were aiming for.

In which of their survival horror games?

Bruticis

Multidirectional said:
commie said:
Multidirectional said:
Just get used to it, trust me it's worth it. Clunky camera and combat actually contribute to scary factor even if it adds frustration.

Ahh so this is what Obsidian were aiming for.

In which of their survival horror games?

Which one of their games isn't a shitty horror?

ecliptic

Liturgist
Zinc said:
The Silent Hills are the only games that have ever made me feel uncomfortable while playing. Turn off the lights, switch on the surround sound, and shit your pants.

Check out Siren (the first one, can't vouch for the PS3 one). Same director as the first Silent Hill, oppressively creepy in parts, and doesn't spell everything out for you like most games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom