Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Second Encounter HD

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Why the fuck didn't anybody let me know this came out last week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIYMzD5bLmU

Has anybody played it? First Encounter HD was great but I'm anxious to know whether all the weird levels from the Second Encounter were remade right.

Multi-headed Cow

Apparently it doesn't have funky gravity, like FE.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Remember that circular tunnel in the level with the Wind God boss, where the floor was slowly rotating and you could walk on it and would never fall down?

That, as far as I hear, is the only place in SS:SE HD that uses funky gravity, and is therefore inferior to the original.

On the plus side they added 15 new secrets.

Multi-headed Cow

Reject_666_6 said:
You could always fill that time waiting for it to become cheaper by not removing from inventory.
Don't really care enough to pirate it. If I was desperate to play it again I could just play regular SE. As-is I would kinda like SE HD at some point but I'm in no rush.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom