Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Official Trailer Released

Angthoron

Arcane
Better with Kinect for XBOX 360.
Better with Kinect
Said the TES Expansion ad
FUS RO DAH I shout

I become Viking
In underpants before TV
Fwoosh fwoosh fireball

Swing broom to the left
Dragon head rolls, I triumph now
Mighty is Kinect

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I thought Skyrim already had vampires.

Nah, it only had werewolves.
It had vampires and it had Sanguine Vampiris as one of the diseases you can contract.

I only saw werewolves in the gameplay vids. What's the difference between those vampires in Skyrim, and these here?
In Dawnguard, there are various levels to vampirism, which was one of the features they planned to include in vanilla Skyrim itself but cut it.

Skyrim just let you be a plain vampire.

In Dawnguard, you'll go from Master Vampire to Vampire Lord who'll be capable of mega superpowers of vampirism.

Leimreу

Novice
Nothing short of a 20+ hour quest pack will save skyrim for me, there's simply not enough good quests in the game for it to be worth playing. I wish they would drop those retarted gimmicks like crossbows (a bow with a different animation that does more damage) and mounted combat (I doubt it will be as good as the combat in M&B) and concentrate on fleshing out the questline, adding additional branching to the quests and putting more effort into writing in general.

Leimreу

Novice
I only saw werewolves in the gameplay vids. What's the difference between those vampires in Skyrim, and these here?
I presume these new vampires are something different from the native Skyrim vampires - the Volkihar, who are basically regular vampires with some cool ice and cold based powers (like they can grab you through ice, are immune to cold and some other shit).

TL;DR: expect another "an ancient evil has awoken".

http://dawnguardbeta.elderscrolls.com/form.php
Want a chance to play Dawnguard early? Following the success of our PC beta updates, we’re excited to announce our Dawnguard Beta for Xbox 360.

Visit DawnguardBeta.ElderScrolls.com to apply. The process should only take a couple minutes, but make sure to fill out all the information accurately. Applicants need a registered account on our official forums and you’ll want to make sure your forum email address is updated.

We will be selecting applicants in about a week. Players accepted into the beta will receive an Xbox LIVE code to redeem Dawnguard. The beta is the full version (complete with Xbox LIVE achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the content.

Thanks again for your continued support of Skyrim!

Must be the mother of bugs.

Solidgear83

Novice
Christ you people are asses. Not all of you, but most. I thought I was cynical. To make this simple, you've lost the joy of gaming. I hope you die.......soon.

Angthoron

Arcane
Christ you people are asses. Not all of you, but most. I thought I was cynical. To make this simple, you've lost the joy of gaming. I hope you die.......soon.
you prove yourself better than those disgusting elitists by wishing death on others for not liking what you like son
Be open-minded or die.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom