Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim polls, please dont retardo them.

Mortmal

Arcane
My poll was moved, then its another guy turn .Half of the news items are about skyrim, and the readers obviously have much more interest into it than anything released recently.
Are you so scared it shows some appreciation of bethesda ? Ok they ban linking to the codex , but you fall at their level by banning any sights of appreciations, thats really low indeed.

Mortmal

Arcane
Probably, this guy is the worst moderator possible, hes like those little clerks who abuse their small administrative power. I only see one reason why hes mod it must be a matter of money donated.
How much does it cost to "moderate" the codex ?
you need one extra guy to move back the threads after jaesun.

Mortmal

Arcane
Because the polls were already made , and i am not writing all the options again, just for some frustrated faggot to move it again in retardo.

Black

Arcane
Mortmal said:
and i am not writing all the options again, just for some frustrated faggot to move it again in retardo.

CRISIS AVERTED

Shitposter
Mortmal said:
My poll was moved, then its another guy turn .Half of the news items are about skyrim, and the readers obviously have much more interest into it than anything released recently.
Are you so scared it shows some appreciation of bethesda ? Ok they ban linking to the codex , but you fall at their level by banning any sights of appreciations, thats really low indeed.

Yep, I'm starting to see a lot of this behavior with my recent forays into General RPG. Most shocking was to find out that DA threads were being moved to GG. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

If the Codex wants to talk about Skyrim, let them. It's preferable to people acting like they can stomache the first 5 minutes of a mid 90's era RPG.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Moral of the story, play nice in GRPGD.

Also, banned curry. Banned Mortmal.

Wunderpurps

Educated
Mortmal said:
Probably, this guy is the worst moderator possible, hes like those little clerks who abuse their small administrative power. I only see one reason why hes mod it must be a matter of money donated.
How much does it cost to "moderate" the codex ?
you need one extra guy to move back the threads after jaesun.

I don't get what the point is. Also if you need to put a mod on your ignore list to stop his harassment he's probably not the best choice.

Why not put someone like zomg, obediah, misterstone or some other old school guys who are not spammers or flamers as mods.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You can put me as mod, I'm probably too lazy to bother to mod or move anything. That is better than a pedantic OCD thread mover.

Wunderpurps

Educated
someone else said:
You can put me as mod, I'm probably too lazy to bother to mod or move anything. That is better than a pedantic OCD thread mover.

You'd be a good choice too. Don't put the most butthurt people you can find as mods any more than you'd want to give a nuke to a politician who really really wants a nuke for some reason or it's sure to end badly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom