Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So uh what happen ed to GD?>

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
WOW exactly what I'd EXPECT from a cesspool of nerd ass trolls. If any of you want to man up and give a real answer to my question, instead of hiding behind your shit computer screens, i'll be watching
Say that to my face not online see what happens.

KidBoogie

Learned
If any of you want to give a real answer to my question

The answer to your question is: Fuck off.

WOW exactly what I'd EXPECT from a cesspool of nerd ass trolls. If any of you want to man up and give a real answer to my question, instead of hiding behind your shit computer screens, i'll be watching

Oh look out there's a tough guy about. You'd better watch your assholes because if I see any of you on the road i'll fracking honk at you and tell you how I really feel. The people at rpgwatch were right, this place is filled with 20 year old fucking infants

Monty

Arcane
This guy's just too good to be true. 'I'm only here for GD'.... 'rpgwatch'.... 'i'll fracking honk at you'.... 'Planetscape'.

Has to be one of the regular trolls with another alt.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
And, so as to get you to hopefully STFU:

The Abyss is said to consist of an infinite number of layers, though the total number is also quoted as 666 (with an in-game explanation of the number having general numerological import).

A list of layers named so far in D&D supplements includes:

1 - Pazunia[4] (also known as The Plane of Infinite Portals or The Palace of 1001 Closets) has been described as an infinite plane with only three types of distinct features:
The river Styx flowing through it (as it does through the top layers of other evil planes).
Large sinkholes which connect to other layers of the Abyss, some were drilled intentionally by ancient demons during the Abyss' original exploration. The largest of these holes is the Grand Abyss.
Iron Fortresses which guard the physical bodies of Demon Princes when they leave the Abyss to travel astrally.
2 - Driller's Hives, realm of Tharzax the Chattering Prince.
3 - The Forgotten Land, realm of Zzyczesiya the Ungrasped.
4 - The Grand Abyss, a bottomless, nigh-infinite canyon that contains portals to virtually every other layer in the Abyss.
5 - Wormblood
6 - Realm of a Million Eyes, home to the Great Mother, Princess of Beholders.
7 - Phantom Plane, realm of the demon lord of the lizard kings, Sess'Innek.
8 – The Skin-shedder, realm of Volisupula the Flensed Marquesse.
9 - Burningwater
10 - "That Hellhole"
11 - Molrat
12 - Twelvetrees
13 - Blood Tor,[5] realm of the goddesses Beshaba and Umberlee from the Forgotten Realms setting. (2nd edition AD&D)
14 - The Steaming Fen, realm of the Queen of Chaos.
17 - Death's Reward, realm of Abraxas the Unfathomable.
21 - The Sixth Pyre, realm of Kardum, Lord of Balors.
23 - Iron Wastes, home to Kostchtchie, demon Prince of frost giants.
27 - Malignebula,[6] realm of the Abyssal lord Lissa'aere the Noxious.
32 - Sholo-Tovoth: The Fields of Consumption, realm of Turaglas the Ebon Maw.
45 to 47 - these three layers make up Azzagrat,[7] the realm of the demon prince Graz'zt, the rival of Demogorgon. Other sources list these as layers 42 to 44. In First Edition D&D, Graz'zt's layer is an infinite palace which filled his entire layer.
49 - Shaddonon, realm of the demon lord Rhyxali, Princess of Shadow.
52 - Vorganund
57 - Torturous Truth,[8] realm of the Abyssal lord Alvarez the Purging Duke.
66 - The Demonweb Pits, home of Lolth, queen of spiders and principal deity of evil drow, particularly in Menzoberranzan. In the Third Edition D&D Forgotten Realms cosmology, the Demonweb Pits is a separate plane. In First Edition D&D, Lolth's Demonweb is located on the 65th layer, from there access is possible to the 66th layer, where her realm and spider-ship is located.
67 - The Heaving Hills (Verrangoin Realm)
68 - The Swallowed Void
69 - The Crushing Plain
70 - The Ice Floe
71 - Spirac, hunting grounds of the demon lords.
72 – Darklight, realm of Nocticula the Undeniable.
73 - The Wells of Darkness, currently serve as the prison of several demon lords such as Shami-Amorae, Ansitif and Ebulon.
74 - Smargard, home to Merrshaulk the yuan-ti deity and Ramenos the bullywug deity. Also contains The Viper Pit (Sseth's realm; Powers & Pantheons), and the Silent Temple (Planar Handbook).
77 - The Gates of Heaven, realm of Munkir and Nekir.
79 - The Emessu Tunnels, realm of Anarazel the Daring Darkness.
81 - The Blood Shallows, one of Obox-ob's former realms.[1]
88 - The Gaping Maw (or Brine Flats or Abysm), home to Demogorgon, Prince of Demons, one of the highest-ranking demons in the abyss.
89 - Shadowsea, oceanic realm of the demon lord Dagon, Prince of the Depths.
90 - The Guttering Cove, realm of Ilsidahur the Howling King.
92 - Ulgurshek, the massive ancient Draedens
99 - Unnamed contested layer consisting of several distinctive realms (from First edition D&D module Tales of the Outer Planes); one is where demons are spawned, another is a lightning realm, in another can be found portals leading to Juiblex and Kali's layers.
111 - The Mind of Evil, realm of Sch’theraqpasstt the Serpent Reborn.
113- Thanatos,[1] the realm of Orcus, demon prince of the Undead. Some sources quote this as layer #333[9] or #133.
128 - Slugbed,[6] realm of the Abyssal lord Lupercio the Baron of Sloth.
137 - Outcasts' End, realm of Azazel, Prince of Scapegoats.
142 - Lifebane,[4] realm of the god Chemosh from the Dragonlance setting. (2nd edition AD&D)
148 - Torrent
176 - Hollow's Heart, realm of the demon lord Fraz-Urb'luu, which, due to his magical illusions, appears to be flat, colorless, and featureless to the human eye.
177 - The Writhing Realm, realm of Ugudenk the Squirming King.
181 - The Rotting Plain,[4] realm of the troglodyte god Laogzed.
193 - Vulgarea,[10] realm of the foxwoman goddess Eshebala.
222 - Shedaklah (aka The Slime Pits), home to Juiblex demon Prince of Slimes, and Zuggtmoy, Demon Queen of Fungi.
223 - Offalmound,[8] former realm of the dead god Moander from the Forgotten Realms setting. (2nd edition AD&D)
230 - The Dreaming Gulf, a windy realm home to the dreams of dead gods.
241 - Palpitatia,[8] realm of the bugbear gods Grankhul and Skiggaret.
245 - The Scalding Sea
248 - The Hidden Layer, realm of Eltab.
274 - Durao (gateway layer), mustering ground for the armies of the Abyss as they prepare for battle in the Blood War.
297 - The Sighing Clifs,[6] realm of the Abyssal lord Lady Lynkhab.
300 - Feng-Tu, realm of the Chinese gods Tou Mu and Lu Yueh.
303 - The Sulfanorum
313 – Gorrison's Grasp, site of Illssender's Tower
333 - The Broken Scale,[8] realm of the god Hiddukel from the Dragonlance setting. (2nd edition AD&D)
340 - The Black Blizzard
348 - Fortress of Indifference, ruled by Tapheon, the nalfeshnee; former realm of the demon lord Thralhavoc.
357 - The Arc of Eternity, realm of Eldanoth the Bloodless Scion.
377 - Plains of Gallenshu
399 - The Worm Realm,[4] realm of the gnome god Urdlen.
400 - Woeful Escarand (Nalfeshnee Realm), a court at which newly arrived larvae and sometimes other demons are judged
403 - The Rainless Waste, site of Mal Arundak, the City of Confusion (Fallen archon realm)
421 - White Kingdom, ruled by the King of Ghouls, once a vassal to Orcus and Yeenoghu, but is now a free agent.
422 - The Seeping Woods, ruled by Yeenoghu, Demon Prince of Gnolls. Called "Yeenoghu's Realm" in Fiendish Codex I: Hordes of the Abyss.
423 - Galun-Khur
452 - Ahriman-abad, realm of Ahrimanes, Chief of the Cacodaemons.
471 - Androlynne, realm of Pale Night.
487 - Lair of the Beast and Mansion of the Rake,[4] realm of the vampire god Kanchelsis.
489 - Noisome Vale, ruled by the balor Tarnhem.
493 - The Steeping Isle, realm of Siragle the Ineffable.
499 – Carroristo
503 - Torremor,[4] realm of the demon lord Pazuzu.
507 - Occipitus,[11] former realm of Adimarchus, the demon prince of madness.
518 - Melantholep possible name of the nesting grounds of the chole dragons, or perhaps an unknown demon prince who rules the layer.
523 - Rocky desert that houses the Lakes of Fire (see Planescape adventure 'Rapture').[citation needed]
524 - Shatterstone,[8] realm of the ogre god Vaprak.
528 - Juiblex's layer in First Edition D&D, an infinite layer of slimes and oozes feeding off each other. Juiblex's palace is said to resemble the biggest pile of garbage in the multiverse.
531 - Vudra,[12] realm of the giant marilith Shaktari, the Queen of Poison.
558 - Fleshforges, realm of Dwiergus the Chrysalis Prince.
566 - Soulfreeze, realm of Aseroth the Winter Warlock.
570 - Shendilavri, realm of the demon lord Malcanthet, Queen of the Succubi.
586 - Prison of the Mad God,[4] realm of the derro god Diinkarazan.
597 - Goranthis, realm of Socothbenoth the Persuader.
600 - Endless Maze, the realm of Baphomet, demon Prince of Minotaurs. The demoness Pale Night resides here as well.
601 - Conflagratum,[5] realm of the Abyssal lord Alzrius, Lord of Infernal Light.
628 - Vallashan, a layer designed to allow temporary victory to conquering armies of good alignment, only to then corrupt the conquerors and turn them against themselves
643 - Caverns of the Skull,[4] realm of the Black Earth Mother Kali, the goddess of destruction. In First Edition D&D, Kali's layer was #500 and was a jungle of blood-red vegetation bordering a sea of blood.
651 - Nethuria, realm of Vucarik, Consort of Chains.
652 - The Rift of Corrosion
663 - Zionyn, realm of the demon lord Obox-ob, Prince of Vermin.
666 - ???

Mirthless

Educated

Oh look out there's a tough guy about. You'd better watch your assholes because if I see any of you on the road i'll fracking honk at you and tell you how I really feel. The people at rpgwatch were right, this place is filled with 20 year old fucking infants

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

some guy

Novice
There's to much good stuff going on in the RPG world now-a-days, so wishing for GD rambling seems kinda off. Still, I miss lurking there...

Rpgsaurus Rex

This is propably the longest story I've written, you better love it

I led Jay down the short corridor, opening the bathroom door for him to see. It was neat and clean. Then I led him the next few steps to the bedroom. The door was open and he pushed past me. His shoulder and arm brushed across my chest as he moved through the doorway. My cock was already rock hard. I watched him walk to the closet and open the door. As he checked it out, I checked out his body.

Jay was tall and muscular, but not overly developed. He wore some long shorts and a tight fitting white t-shirt which contrasted sharply with his black skin. I felt my cock throbbing as I watched him move to the window and look out. His body was turned toward me a bit and my eyes searched his crotch, trying to determine what was there. I seemed to not be in control of myself. I don't know how long I stood staring at his body and his crotch, but it seemed that all of a sudden he was beside me, closing the bedroom door. As I heard the door click shut, I looked up at his face in surprise.

'What's up?' I asked.

'Besides your dick, man? You've been staring at me since I walked into the place and your hard-on is so obvious it must be painful. I figured I better help you with your problem.' He said this with a smile, but his eyes seemed penetrating, looking into mine with a possessive stare. I didn't know what to say.

'You are certainly hard and you have definitely been checking me out. I'm just gonna give you what you need.' As he said this, Jay reached to his waist, grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. His chest was magnificent! Not overly broad, but toned and hairless. His dark nipples stood out on top of his well defined pecs.

'Guess I must look tasty, huh whiteboy?' Jay stepped up to me and grabbed my right wrist. He pulled my hand to his crotch and rubbed it against the growing log in his shorts. 'Take off your shirt, whiteboy.' It wasn't a request and I looked into his eyes for a second, before dropping my gaze. In a daze, I obeyed, pulling my polo shirt over my head and dropping it on the floor. 'That's right, whiteboy. Show me my new toy.'

Boris

Educated
Queued
What happened to GD? Sit down kid and let daddy tell you a story!
A story of immense pathos! Of everlasting love! Of great sacrifice and damnation!
There was a time when Street Lethal were a force to be reckoned with!
When Phelot appeared in GD the lesser creatures trembled and the faint of heart died!
His reign seem to go on forever and nobody could touch the Man!
Those who dared were cast out for their sins and cursed with eternal virginity!
But there was one place Phelot was afraid of! He only occasionally spend his days in the Playgound!
And right there lived the most of terrifying creature the world has ever saw!
And he was up to no good! He started making trouble in the neighborhood!
Found Phelot and the Codex got scared!
It said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'!

And so Phelot died and GD closed forever!
Or until the last day of 2013!
Mark my words!

Rpgsaurus Rex

That's hot Rpgsaurus Rex. Please proceed.

'First, drop your shorts, whiteboy. Then, get me out of mine.'

My hand went to the button of my shorts, popped it open and then undid the zipper. I slid them down my legs with my boxers, very turned on by this sexy black stud. My hard dick slapped up against my abs as my shorts dropped.

'Nice cock for a whiteboy. Now, get mine free.' I immediately worked his shorts open, then slid them down his legs. He wore no underwear. His big black cock was rock hard. It was obviously longer than mine, by about an inch and a half.

'You like what you see, whiteboy. That much is obvious. Go ahead. Touch it.' I hesitantly reached out with my right hand and let it close around his thick meat.

'Stroke it some for me, whiteboy.' I obeyed immediately and was rewarded with a low moan of pleasure from deep in his chest. Jay slid his hands to my shoulders and began to push down on them.

I let him guide me to my knees at his feet.

'You look good on your knees, whiteboy. How many cocks have you sucked? Open those pretty white lips boy. You're gonna take every inch of my meat.'

God! I found myself looking up at him towering over me, the two of us joined by his cock in my mouth. It was both steely hard and velvety soft at the same time. As he moved his hips forward, sinking another inch into my mouth, I quit my resistance. This black jock had put me on my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth.

'That's right whiteboy. Now you're my cocksucker. Mmmmm. Use your tongue on the head, cocksucker. Ahhh yeah! That's the way. Now, time to take more.' He shoved another couple inches into my mouth until the flared cockhead was at the entrance to my throat. I was focused on his wiry pubic hair getting closer to my lips, when he grabbed my head and turned my face up to look at him again. He started stroking his cock in and out of my mouth, the head punching against the entrance to my throat each time. 'Fuck yeah! You are a great cocksucker, whiteboy.' I could only grunt in affirmative. 'You are a natural, faggot. You were born to suck cock. Ahhhh, yeah! You suck dick like you been doing it all your life. Oh, hell yeah. That's right whiteboy. Suck my big black cock! Damn that feels so good. Time to take more.'

With that, his next stroke didn't stop when his head reached my throat. Instead, he used brute force to ram his cock further, choking me. I heard him laugh. 'Do it faggot! Choke on my black cock! You look great there on your knees with your hot white lips stretched around my cock and playing with your own white meat like a little boy.' He pulled back for a second, then forced his way into my throat again. Before I had time to start choking, he withdrew, then slammed in again. He set up his pace slowly taking more and more of my throat, working until I had his entire length inside me. I realized he was right, I was stroking my own cock rapidly as he fucked my mouth.

'Oh, yeah! Take it boy. You still got another couple inches to go. Fuck yeah, lick the head. Now some more. Just another inch. That's right boy. Fuck yeah! You got it all! You're a natural born cocksucker, whiteboy. You were made for this. Ahhh yeah, that is great. You were born to suck cock, faggot. Oh fuck yeah, you make my cock feel great, boy. You are the best cocksucker that's ever tasted my meat. Suck me boy. Make me feel good.' The words hit my mind like a sledgehammer.

Covered with spit now, it was easy to take. Jay wasted no time regaining his pace and began to fuck my mouth harder and harder. I curled my lips over my teeth to make it easier for him. 'That's the way boy. Like I said, a natural cocksucker. Damn you are good!' He breath was coming faster now, almost panting. I felt his hands on my head, guiding me up and down his cock at times, other times holding me in place for his moving hips. Jay pulled my head towards him as he thrust his hips forward and my nose was buried in his pubes. He leaned forward some so that my forehead was pressed against his abs.

'Gonna cum!' he shouted. I started to pull back and off his cock. I got my mouth about halfway before he stopped me with his hands. I tilted my head back a little and raised my eyes. They met his gaze just as his first throbbing spurt of cum shot into my mouth. 'Take it faggot!' he hissed. 'Swallow my fucking cum!' Five more spurts followed the first and I had no choice but to choke and drown or swallow this black stud's seed. He watched and his face lit up with a grin as my throat muscles worked and I swallowed the cum filling my mouth. Keeping one hand on my head, he used the other to milk his cock, leaving just the head in my mouth. I tasted another salty drop of his sperm before he pulled out completely. His cock was still almost fully hard.

He reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair on the top of my head. He pulled me to my feet and looked down my body. 'Yeah, you look nice, whiteboy. Still hard too. This is gonna be fun.' Jay pushed me a bit then stated moving me backwards. My legs hit the side of the bed and he landed on top of me, our cocks rubbing together.

Jay's handsome face was just inches from mine and I stared at him, moaning as he worked his cock, humping mine with his. Jay watched me and seemed to be enjoying rubbing our cocks together. I didn't even notice as he slid first his right leg between mine, then his left. The friction from his cock on mine was all I cared about. Then he looked me in the eye.

lo1R2.jpg

Just imagine it is DU with the megaphone.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
:incline:

Rpgsaurus Rex

1290449_o.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom