Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So...

Apar

Novice
What does the game sound like?

Please say "lush orchestral scoring and individually hand-crafted foley sound effects."

Kraszu

Prophet
I heard that it will be mostly techno. No seriously Vince is taking some flute lessons and will play all the songs.

Perishiko

Scholar
Apar said:
What does the game sound like?

Oh ya! That reminds me, I asked vince a while back if he'd release any samples from the game. I remember him stating that he chose which composing style to go with.

I wonder if he'll have any free time someday. :wink:

denizsi

Arcane
So

What kind of faggot post a thread without proper, informative thread names. What's next, threads which read like "VERY IMPROTNAT!1"? PS: Excuse my insecurity for the tiny font size; it must be epidemic.

You can find some early samples here, by the way, and note that the composer of the second pair ( demo 3, demo 4) of sample will be doing the score.

Apar

Novice
denizsi said:
So

What kind of faggot post a thread without proper, informative thread names. What's next, threads which read like "VERY IMPROTNAT!1"? PS: Excuse my insecurity for the tiny font size; it must be epidemic.

The kind that fucks your father and brother at the same time?

denizsi said:
You can find some early sampels here, by the way, and note that the composer of the second pair ( demo 3, demo 4) of sample will be doing the score.

Not bad. Thank you very much, and say "hello" to your dad for me!

xedoc gpr

Scholar
You can find some early samples here, by the way, and note that the composer of the second pair ( demo 3, demo 4) of sample will be doing the score.

So another auto-generated game score..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom