Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starcraft 2 failure of democracy

Pastel

Scholar
http://www.starcraft2.com/features/prot ... r-vote.xml
Quite expectedly, the majority have voted both.
It would be even cooler if you double click of a dark templar to only select that tribe. That way you could have a group of one tribe and a group of another, it would be great for roleplaying when tearing those stupid zerg apart.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Pastel said:
That way you could have a group of one tribe and a group of another, it would be great for roleplaying when tearing those stupid zerg apart.

That's what Emperor: Battle for Dune had. After picking the main side, you could choose from a range of "neutral" factions, Fremen, Sardaukar, Ixians ect. each with their own unique unit types. The idea was good, too bad the game itself was boring as fuck.

Pastel said:
http://www.starcraft2.com/features/protoss/darktemplar-vote.xml
Quite expectedly, the majority have voted both.
It would be even cooler if you double click of a dark templar to only select that tribe. That way you could have a group of one tribe and a group of another, it would be great for roleplaying when tearing those stupid zerg apart.

Awww they look soooo cute!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I just can't help but shout 'wtf' after seeing the 'heavy armour' dark templars. Seriously, what the hell.

But then again, I don't really like the look of the 'normal' dark templar either. Especially his attack animations.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Raapys said:
Both look like crap.

I strongly disagree, the first one looks pretty decent (though there's most certainly room for improvement in the animation department), it's relatively faithful to the original.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought this thread was going to be about withholding Starcraft 2 from South Korea until they take over the North and make it a Democracy.

It would totally work

Pastel

Scholar
DraQ said:
having more diverse units of a single type is a plus.
Not saying it wouldn't be great in single player, but having that in multiplayer is just plain stupid.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
2nd one is giving me predator vibes with the mandibles lol.

Shannow

Waster of Time
HanoverF said:
I thought this thread was going to be about withholding Starcraft 2 from South Korea until they take over the North and make it a Democracy.

It would totally work

*g*
It probably would.

Which remindes me:

http://www.gomtv.net/videos/

Totally forgot that the tournament was continuing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom