Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial Tacticular Cancer Wants You

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Tags: Cannon.; Fodder.; For.; Looking.

1796.jpg

Yes, that's right. You. We're looking for a good few men, women and trannies for newsposting, reviews, interviews and all that and whatnot. If you’re interested in helping us out and join a vibrant community that may or may not want to eat your face, send Trash a pm. It's truly a magical adventure for the whole family.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I never got the threshold for a game to belong in TCancer... at first I thought only the most :obviously: stuff, like CK, EU, Total War and Civ belonged here, but then I saw Banner Saga, Starcraft 2 and Anno 2070 being covered... do games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, JA2, XCOM and Fallout Tactic also belong here as well?

Regardless, I think I can't apply to any position except for the weaboo land, or Jaesun would never visit such area again (even though he would probably appreciate a bit of Valkyrie Chronicle love). :P

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Turn-based strategy? Check. Real-time Strategy? Check. Tactical Games? Check. If it involves leading teams of tiny men to murder other tiny men and take their resources, you'll find it here.

Think this says it all. Plus some of our first coverage was over games such as Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, Shattered Union, some LotR game and Civ 4. :)

catfood

AGAIN
Seeing as how I rarely play new games anymore and mostly stick to the old stuff, would it be useful to the site for me to write retrospective reviews? Or do you want the focus to be strictly on new releases?

MetalCraze

Arcane
A random shitty blog at wordpress has more readers than TC - why write for something that nobody reads?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Seeing as how I rarely play new games anymore and mostly stick to the old stuff, would it be useful to the site for me to write retrospective reviews? Or do you want the focus to be strictly on new releases?

Everybody is always welcome to submit reviews.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.

Everybody is always welcome to submit reviews.

This times a 1000. Kick us an article and if any good we'll usually place it. Both on the 'dex and tcancer.

A random shitty blog at wordpress has more readers than TC - why write for something that nobody reads?

To get more content in place so more people are interested and we get more readers? Codex has grown massively since CB started the recent content spree. Plus hey, it's fun to write shit about games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom