Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The codex censorship thread

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Redirected to Bioware Social?

I would think DU could possibly be charged for crimes against humanity for doing such a thing.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I think nuking is too gentle. Shitposters should be erased from the pattern.

(I.e. completely eradicate all signs that they ever existed and make it impossible to refer to their supposed existence. "Dumah? Never heard of him. There never was a poster called Dumah")

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist

(I.e. completely eradicate all signs that they ever existed and make it impossible to refer to their supposed existence. "Dumah? Never heard of him. There never was a poster called Dumah")

Dumah is a unperson?
Big Bro is watching you!

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Same punishment for referencing WoT.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

One more month, then it ends! :bounce:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

One more month, then it ends! :bounce:
Chances of surprising, yet satisfying conclusion: 0.03%

ColCol

Arcane
SO, If the buying of Cleve's resignation letter was a failure then who has it now? How many people can possibly want it?

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's the problem. We don't know who has it. I'm hoping some blogger will step forward with a number of scans for the pages that we can link, but so far we have had no luck. Cleve believes he has some copies laying around and is planning to post them if he can locate such.

Alex

Arcane
Pretty much this, only he made the mistake of specifically drawing my attention to him.

I didn't know he was involved in the auction business.

I've said this before, but I want to reiterate that, if you are going to make moderation here ban happy, you could have just kept VD around...

ColCol

Arcane
Funny thing is, Dumah was at Rpgwatch a couple of days (maybe a week?) ago trolling. A codexer asked him if he came there because he was banished from the codex, but he said no. Talk about a foreshadowing.

Kukulkan

Learned
Pretty much this, only he made the mistake of specifically drawing my attention to him.

I didn't know he was involved in the auction business.

I've said this before, but I want to reiterate that, if you are going to make moderation here ban happy, you could have just kept VD around...
VD leaving was outside the control of DU from what I've heard. Besides, every person banned or nuked here under the DU regime with the exception of the horsey completely deserved it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yes, but then who would make AoD?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom