Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The new emoticons broke the forum

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
instead of 0 /5
maybe have them be :0 /5:
or (0 /5)

with no space of course.

mondblut

Arcane
Cloaked Figure said:
And if I want to post an image of 50 cent, the variation of numbers in the link will mix up due to these emoticons and not post the image

That's actually a good thing, sandnigger.

Baron

Arcane
[ ] Disable BBCode in this post
[ ] Disable Brain in this post
[ ] Notify me when tranny pics are posted

Black

Arcane
I don't even know if we should have
3_5.gif
4_5.gif
or
5_5.gif

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cloaked Figure said:
mondblut said:
Cloaked Figure said:
And if I want to post an image of 50 cent, the variation of numbers in the link will mix up due to these emoticons and not post the image

hey white folks.. most of yall keep talkin bout how hip hop music and blacks n general ruined music and america. Well, most of yall r probably n the 40-60 y/o range. So, lets breakdown some of your artists. Janis Joplin, cokehead. Elvis, cokehead. All of Fleetwood Mac, cokeheads. Hippies introduced marijuana use 2 mainstream America. The great balls of fire singer, his name escapes me rite now, had sex with, and eventually married his 14 y/o cousin. Shall i go on? My point is, crimes n drugs cum from all places, races, n genders.

Yeah but white criminals still aren't niggers.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Cloaked Figure said:
mondblut said:
Cloaked Figure said:

hey white folks.. most of yall keep talkin bout how hip hop music and blacks n general ruined music and america. Well, most of yall r probably n the 40-60 y/o range. So, lets breakdown some of your artists. Janis Joplin, cokehead. Elvis, cokehead. All of Fleetwood Mac, cokeheads. Hippies introduced marijuana use 2 mainstream America. The great balls of fire singer, his name escapes me rite now, had sex with, and eventually married his 14 y/o cousin. Shall i go on? My point is, crimes n drugs cum from all places, races, n genders.
:decline:
:x
:mob:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Cloaked Figure said:
Gotcha! You expected this to be butthurt complaining about some new emoticon but it's actually not. Just wanna point out that:

0/5 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5

These sometimes cause problems with posts, for example if somebody want's to use the phrase 50 / 50 without putting spaces in between it will come out as 50/50.

And if I want to post an image of 50 cent
You had me right up until there and then I stopped caring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom