Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The New Legacy - The Watchtower

Data4

Arcane
Throats? Romanians?

I think the implications are clear, gentlemen. We're obviously dealing with vampires.

oscar

Arcane
Dear gawd, whip out the stake cocks and lets go in some mothers and throat them

blablabla

Novice
yes hory, and he is doing this because, in his sick mind, he thinks it is funny to mess up someone else's work. I'm sure the bastard did this on purpose, anyone knows that you can't publicly announce a game, when all you've got are a few sketches, some ideeas and 5 men. my fault is that I told him to much about the game and gave him those artworks.

oscar

Arcane
This is the first thread that I've ever wanted retardoing.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Terribly funny. Another bunch of starving Romanian students, frustrated from all that hair-cutting and hamster-selling for cigarette money in some filthy dorm room.

Just fuck off, you're only embarrassing yourselves.

Game developers, eh? Your posts barely raise above those of a 12 year old who just learned some bad words on the street and thinks it's cool to say them. Either that, or you are also a bunch of "manelisti" (Romanians know what I'm talking about) besides being a bunch of starving students.

Wow, these people are all the same, and seemingly vampires as said before. Excuse me while I buy some garlic steak.

Kz3r0

Arcane
FeelTheRads said:
Either that, or you are also a bunch of "manelisti" (Romanians know what I'm talking about) besides being a bunch of starving students.
Swift hands ?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
blablabla said:
yes hory, and he is doing this because, in his sick mind, he thinks it is funny to mess up someone else's work. I'm sure the bastard did this on purpose, anyone knows that you can't publicly announce a game, when all you've got are a few sketches, some ideeas and 5 men. my fault is that I told him to much about the game and gave him those artworks.

So basically that guy is creating fake screenshots and a fake website for a game you began to develop?

That's some comedy gold right here. Best trolling attempt ever.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I love this thread, I'm really improving my profanities, please continue. :lol:

Murk

Arcane
Kz3r0 said:
I love this thread, I'm really improving my profanities, please continue. :lol:

I agree, I'm going to try to incorporate the throatings into my daily speech.

Lumpy

Arcane
Bloria, what my dick in my dick? Your mother's throat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom