Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Hell Swarm

Educated
WTF are you blabbering on about? Refunding procedures on Steam is piss-easy.
If it's any more complex than right clicking the game name and requesting a refund then the system is subpar. You have to do it in a separate browser not the steam client.
People like you should not be allowed near a computer. Refunds can be requested right from the client. Yes, you have to click a few times and follow a few pages, but the option is not hidden or makes you follow cumbersome procedures. If the refund is within Steam current policies then you get the relevant options (Steam Wallet, refund to card, etc.)
Oh right, the support option you can barely see after all the community stuff you never click. As I said, put it in the right click menu, fuck having it in the community tabs.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh right, the support option you can barely see after all the community stuff you never click. As I said, put it in the right click menu, fuck having it in the community tabs.
community tabs? what? click "help" it's right there.

1714168765327.png

Fink

Novice
Better still, click on the game in your library - support button is literally right under play button.

Man is retarded or trolling.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Better still, click on the game in your library - support button is literally right under play button.

Man is retarded or trolling.
Call me retarded all you want. I have never paid any attention to that bar. In Halo MCC it has 8 options there. 4 of them are store related. The others are useless forums and guides. It didn't register the support tab was there because it's mixed in with garbage instead of under the right click where it would make sense.

Yeoman

Educated
Remasters of a Japanese blobber series, with new translations that take less liberties than the original western releases (e.g. "pimp hand").

There's also a bundle with both.

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wasn't aware of any of that shit but it's because I'm DEFINITELY retarded
Well, first thing an average Joe does when he wants to refund a game on Steam (for the first time) is probably similar to what I did. Browse "how to refund steam game" and get all the knowledge in 15 seconds.

I don't even provide refund reasons but leave it empty. If the game is played not more than 2h they just give money back. Probably automated as well.

Hell Swarm

Educated
I wasn't aware of any of that shit but it's because I'm DEFINITELY retarded
Well, first thing an average Joe does when he wants to refund a game on Steam (for the first time) is probably similar to what I did. Browse "how to refund steam game" and get all the knowledge in 15 seconds.

I don't even provide refund reasons but leave it empty. If the game is played not more than 2h they just give money back. Probably automated as well.
If you google it then it takes you right to steam's website. Hence never finding how to do it in client.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom