Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There should be a General Games Topics apart from RPG Topics

Elzair

Cipher
It is really annoying when the RPG Topics section on the main page is filled with threads about Console platformers (I have seen it happen many times). I think the RPG Topics section should only record threads from RPG Discussion, RPG Design Discussion, and (maybe) MMORPG Discussion. All other forums should either feed into a General Games Topics or even General Topics.

Helton said:
You need to unlock the general gaymer achievment to get access to the general gaming subforum.
OMFG howz i unlok dat? And how much gaymerscor it wurth? It d3ttr b wurth a lawt kuz i n33d 2 b00st my E-Peen!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
They should just fill it with topics from the Haven & Hearth board.

Elzair

Cipher
The main problem is that the Codex may be losing readers. The Codex seems to attract elitist pricks (at least when it comes to RPGs). If that person sees the topics dominated by talk about Halo, he will go elsewhere.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Elzair said:
The main problem is that the Codex may be losing readers. The Codex seems to attract elitist pricks (at least when it comes to RPGs). If that person sees the topics dominated by talk about Halo, he will go elsewhere.

Are you implying it's sad the Codex has high standards? I mean, sure, it's elitist, but that's kindda what it's here for. If it wasn't, what'd make it different from any other RPG-forum (except that we can say fuck and ass)?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Elzair said:

Good. Get the rabble out of here; it means more food for the enlightened.

Fez

Erudite
Ban them all. God will regonize his own.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom