Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout There Was An Old Game Bundle That Walmart Had With Fallout 1, Fallout 2, And A Third Top Down Game. Anyone Know What It Was?

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Help!

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
It apparently isn't Lionheart or FO:T. Really thought it would be Lionheart.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
the bundle you're talking about is probably this one:

277801-fallout-trilogy-windows-front-cover.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
the bundle you're talking about is probably this one:

277801-fallout-trilogy-windows-front-cover.png

I believe that Fallout Trilogy pack didn't exist until the later 2000s. Interplay sold it to capitalize on the hype from Fallout 3. Axioms is talking about something older.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
When was this bundle sold? What year, approximately?
In Lionheart did you pick swings to use? I think the way it worked was you picked a weapon and like swing to use or something.,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulbringer ??
This was it. I regret all the bad things I ever said about you.(This is a joke I'm pretty sure I never trash talked you)

I can't find any record of it being bundled with FO1/2, only with Planescape: Torment. Sounds like it could be quite a collector's item if it was real.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
When was this bundle sold? What year, approximately?
In Lionheart did you pick swings to use? I think the way it worked was you picked a weapon and like swing to use or something.,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulbringer ??
This was it. I regret all the bad things I ever said about you.(This is a joke I'm pretty sure I never trash talked you)

I can't find any record of it being bundled with FO1/2, only with Planescape: Torment. Sounds like it could be quite a collector's item if it was real.
Could have been a case of getting several multipaks at the same time and confusing what came with what.

I believe that Fallout Trilogy pack didn't exist until the later 2000s.
Wasn't until like 2006/2007 that DVD-roms were beginning to be a thing for PC games, certainly not for old ass games like the FOs either. I recall LotR: BFMEII was released on seven CDs in 2006. Even EA knew enough was enough at that point because they released the expansion on one DVD later the same year. I'd reckon that collection came out post-2009, same sort of time that the D&D Anthology Collection came out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom