Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is ESTIAH!

Jason Liang

Arcane
It has been many years since we last caught up with Qinalo. Since crossing blades with the master thief Abernathy on the midnight rooftops of Zeal, our plucky adventurer has travelled to many amazing places in Estiah, become a renowned hero by defeating many powerful monsters, and grown into an experienced veteran learning useful charms from all across the land. In the dark woods of Wildhowl she destroyed a master vampire. She scaled the mountain peaks of Skyrift. She discovered the enchanted hidden valley of Gaea's Dawn. In Eclis, she had a harrowing encounter with what might be the dread gods of Estiah themselves.

At long last, Qinalo came to the austere glacial steppes of far Windscar. It was here that she finally felt a peace in her heart, and decided to settle down and give up her wanderlust. For many years, Qinalo gave her services as an apprentice at the master forge of Windscar's legendary Arcanasmith, scavenging materials from the dangerous Icecloud Ruins that the Arcanasmith could craft into weapons and spells of epic potency. It may finally be that Qinalo's adventures in Estiah had reached an end in Windscar.

Then one day, Qinalo felt a change in her - a confidence, a maturity, a determination. She still had not been to the farthest edges of Estiah, and now she felt ready to go there. Armed with the weapons and spells she had earned laboring at the forge of the Arcanasmith, charms which were still too powerful for her to use, Qinalo headed towards the forboding marshes of Night Tear, the place in Estiah she had dreaded most. For she knew her destiny lay waiting for her in Night Tear.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
es24001.jpg

es24002.jpg

es24003.jpg

es24004.jpg

es24005.jpg

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
you google Estiah and your thread is literally the 2nd one in google buddy

I saw that there was Estiah 2, was that cancelled?

Jason Liang

Arcane
Estiah appears to not be working anymore. Dungeons, travel, work and action points are not resetting as they should anymore. I hope it wasn't my fault! Anyway, I will keep checking daily and hope the game returns to normal.

I emailed Nip and Lez, hopefully they will get the email and fix the issue.

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
Estiah has not been abandoned by its dark bunny gods - Nip has responded and Estiah is working as normal again!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom