Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News This is Like That Thing Team Gizka was Talking About

Matt7895 said:
I love how all of the gaming blogs are talking about this now. I hope that cunt Dashus is ashamed.

Why would he be? That's the chance he was waiting for. Now he can make a grim announcement on how the awesome TSLP (or whatever) won't ever be complete because impatient peole couldn't wait another 4 years.He will then turn around and ride into the sunset, forever know as a bitter hero (at least on their forums)

racofer

Thread Incliner
Matt7895 said:
I love how all of the gaming blogs are talking about this now. I hope that cunt Dashus is ashamed.

Dashus would never be ashamed. He's not the self criticizing kind of person. The only outcome we can expect from his is to either grow a pair and release the damned thing, or continue doing what he's been doing for the past years: being butthurt and complaining a lot on his own forum isolated from the world.

deuxhero

Arcane
This mod isn't the reason the metal shaft with the spice from the first game appeared in the cargo hold between Peragus and Telos is it?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
deuxhero said:
This mod isn't the reason the metal shaft with the spice from the first game appeared in the cargo hold between Peragus and Telos is it?
The metal shaft with spice which upon opening takes you inside a world of a vast white expanse, with a single alien creature mindtrapped in it?

Drakron

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Why would he be? That's the chance he was waiting for. Now he can make a grim announcement on how the awesome TSLP (or whatever) won't ever be complete because impatient peole couldn't wait another 4 years.He will then turn around and ride into the sunset, forever know as a bitter hero (at least on their forums)

Still is not nearly as amusing as GamePatch and the Shuffle! English translation.

Deleted member 7219

Wyrmlord said:
deuxhero said:
The metal shaft with spice which upon opening takes you inside a world of a vast white expanse, with a single alien creature mindtrapped in it?

That's from KOTOR.

Clockwork Knight said:
Matt7895 said:

Or, seeing as this is the internets and all, he could just stop posting as Dashus, invent a new forum name, then rock up as a newbie at the Codex, the escapist, or whatever with a 'hai gaiz, how crap is that TSLRP project then! Those guys couldn't even finish the darn thing! Man I'm glad I had nothing to do with that debacle...'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom