Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This shits all over SC2.

Video is definitely cool. Don't see it dispatching a single drop of shit towards SC2 though. Nice anyway.

chzr

Scholar
ScottishMartialArts said:
Der_Unbekannte said:
chzr said:
i want to play that ;<

go buy some lego, and waste a lot of time.

Yeah I played the pre-alpha version of Starcraft with my space Legos when I was 10 or so.

i played only warcraft , didn't have right pieces for sc

That bunker with the two Marines and two Firebats should have been able to take out one of those Dragoons before they went down. They hit first, had the entirety of the Bunker's armor to go through, and still somehow didn't manage to kill one.

Then the Dragoons soaked up a couple shots from Siege Mode even after that. What, were they both Fenix or something?

J1M

Arcane
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
That bunker with the two Marines and two Firebats should have been able to take out one of those Dragoons before they went down. They hit first, had the entirety of the Bunker's armor to go through, and still somehow didn't manage to kill one.

Then the Dragoons soaked up a couple shots from Siege Mode even after that. What, were they both Fenix or something?

Also, the Goliaths used missiles against buildings. Eww.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Noob terran only had 2 production buildings too. I'm disgusted. Building a supply depot in front of his bunker made very little sense as well.

Ulminati said:
Noob terran only had 2 production buildings too. I'm disgusted. Building a supply depot in front of his bunker made very little sense as well.

Best I can figure he was trying to use it to distract the Dragoons, allowing the guys in the Bunker some free shots. Though the range difference made that useless, and anyway for the price he could have just built another Bunker and staffed it so they'd cover each other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom